Part 11

We had been riding for hours. After about two hours of continuous silence, I accidentally dozed off.
I was awoken when the car harshly halted and threw my head forward into the seat on front of me.
"Ah!" I let out, still half asleep as my head bangs against the right leather seat cushion.

An arm reaches over and bars against my chest and leans me back on the seat.

"Be careful, you klutz." JC says, breaking the everlasting silence.

He removes his arm from my chest and unlocks his seat belt and mine. He must've put it on me some time while I was sleeping.

He pushed out of the car on his side and I heard gravel crunch under his feet as he walked over to my side. He yanked the door open and grabbed my arm. He pulled me up and steadied me on my feet then shut the car door behind me.

I grab onto his arm, unsure where we are and what is around me.

"Walk." He snaps, ripping my arm away from him and shoving me I'm front of him.

My arms outstretched, I attempt to steady myself. Once I'm back on balance I put my arms down at my side's and begin to walk forward slowly.

The ground is cool and damp. My heart begins to run a marathon when I hear other voices. Not just any voices. But screams and shrieks. Muffled, from the walls maybe?

I don't hear another pair of footsteps any longer so I stop walking.

I come to the realization that my hands are not bound, so I can easily take this sack off of my head. I could have at any point.

I do a mental forehead slap and bring my hands up to my neck, where the hem of the sack lays.
I grab it and slowly pull it off over my head.

It takes a moment for my eyes to adjust to the bright lights.

The walls are all cement and so is the floor. There are damp puddles littering the floor. Overhead there are brights lights running across the ceiling in both directions. JC is nowhere to be found.
I am alone.

"Hello?" I ask into the emptiness.
My shaky breaths are louder than my last remark.

I drop the sack on the ground and begin to walk. I walk until I find a corner. I turn it and I see a long table. Five people are seated on the other side of the table.

Two women, and three men. They look to be all in their late twenties to early thirties.

I am tempted to run up to them and plead for help, but I sense that they know exactly what's going on and exactly why I am here.

"Come here." One of the men speaks.

I hesitate, but then slowly creep up closer to them, making sure not to get too close.

"Spin, Felicity." Another man speaks.

My breath catches in my throat. How does he know my name? Why does he want me to spin around? Who are they? What's going on?

"Spin." The same man says again in a much harsher tone, snapping me out of my thoughts.
I do as I am told and slowly spin around, tripping over my nervous feet.

I spin once then stop, facing them once again.

"She will do." One of the women says smiling slightly.

She looks over at the two men sitting on the outsides of the table and motion her head towards me. Like clock work they get up and begin to approach me.

My brain connects the dots before I become conscience of it and I begin to run.

I barely make it five feet before I am harshly grabbed on my back and slammed roughly against the hard ground.

"Get off of me!" I scream, kicking my legs and beating my fists against the two men as much as I can.

I am subdued when they manage to grab my arms and hold them at my sides.

I continue to scream until a soft cloth is shoved onto my mouth. It smells of running alcohol and burns my tongue as it is practically shoved down my throat.

My head begins to get dizzy and my eyelids heavy. I jerk my body up in a final attempt to get these men off of me, then I slip into unconsciousness.