Part 8

The duct tape was quickly ripped from my mouth, tearing me from my sleep.

"Ow!" I howl.

"Shut up!" A male voice half whispers, half shouts as he quickly covers my mouth with his palm.

My eyes focus on his face and he begins to speak.

"Listen Fiz, I'm going to let you take a shower and then were going to go get you something to eat. Okay?"

I nod and he slowly removes his hand from my mouth. 

He rummages around in his front pocket and pulls out a small silver key. He brings it up to my wrists handcuffed to the bed post and unlocks them.

I release a gust of air and rub my red and welted wrists.

"Come on." He says.

I slid off of the bed and stood up. He grabbed my arm and led me to the door.

We walked down a long and empty hallway and into a big and cold bathroom.

A powder blue towel with a matching wash cloth was set on the counter beside the sink.

He gestures to them and goes and sits down on the lid of the toilet.

I pick up the wash cloth and kick my shoes off.

"When can I go home?" I ask him as he watches me peel my socks off.

"You are home." He smiles at me.

I nod slowly, mentally thinking up an escape plan.

I pull back the curtain and step into the tub then begin to take the rest of my clothes off, praying he doesn't pull this curtain back.

I drop my clothes on the floor outside of the curtain, piece by piece when I hear a groan.

"Stop teasing me and shower already." He groans once again.

I ignore him and turn the water on.

I let the warm water cascade my body and just lose myself.

I bathe myself and shut the water off.

I'm about to step out of the tub when I realize that JC is sitting on the toilet.

I contemplate asking him to hand me the towel, but I already know that he is going to be difficult.

I finally give in when I start to get cold.

"Hey, um, can you hand me that towel please?" I ask pointing to the towel.

He kooks up from his phone at my glistening arm reached out from the curtain.

He stares at me a moment then shakes his head no.

What? Really? All you have to fucking do is pick it up. Its not even a foot away from you.

"U-Um," I stutter.

"You have to legs, and two arms, along with a functioning pair of both hands and feet. You are fully capable of coming from behind that curtain and getting this towel yourself." He says picking it up.

Fucking asshole.

"Come on." He encourages with a sly smirk.

I stepped one foot out if the shower and slowly revealed the rest of my body. Finding myself more and more self conscious.

His eyes trailed up and down my body.

I extended my arm and he placed the soft towel in my hand.

I quickly covered myself up with it and we left the bathroom.

He chauffeured me back to the room We were in earlier and pulled out a black t shirt and a pair if black pants.

"You can just wear these until I can get you some clothes." He said.

"I don't have any panties or a bra." I tell him.

"Not my problem." He says superciliously.

"What are we going to eat?" I ask him pulling the shirt and pants on that seen to be extra, extra, large in me.

"Well, I know what I'm going to be eating." He says with a smirk and looks me over one more time.

Dog.