Part 1

I can't believe my parents made me move all the way across the country, and now I have to go to a whole different school.

And what makes it worse is that we just had to move in the middle of the school year.

I know nobody, and I have no chance of doing that now.

It was early morning.

I was waiting for the school bus on my porch.

After about a good ten minutes of waiting, the bus pulled up.

I grabbed my red, green, and yellow bag and headed for it.

As I got on the bus there were numerous comments about how I was dressed.

Several people called me "Rasta."

I guess I should have expected that. I was wearing a red, green, and yellow striped shirt with a black background, black pants, red, green, and yellow Jordan's, and a red, green, and yellow beanie holding my crazy long dreads up.

The reason I am dressed like this is because both my parents are Jamaican.

And they just love to show it.

I ignored them and moved to an empty seat near the back of the bus. I put my bag in it and sat down.

I had a strange feeling that somebody was watching me.

I looked to my side and I saw the most gorgeous boy ever.

He had a black beanie on, his wavy hair covering his forehead, and his muscular build showing through his black and blue shirt.

I bit my lip.

This boy is gorgeous.

He half smiled at me, and then I turned around facing the window again.

I could still feel his eyes on me. Burning holes into my skin.

It was hard for me not to look over at him, But I managed.

As soon as the bus pulled up to the school I hurried to get off the bus.

My bag was dangling from my fingers.

I stood in front of the school and just looked.

Why me? I was happy just where I was.

And just my luck, I just had to be a freshmen.

Damn.

I was in deep thought about what this school was like when I felt two strong hands place themselves on my waist.

I jumped in surprise, but didn't turn around.

For some reason, I knew who it was.

"Hey Rasta." A low voice said in my ear.

"M-My name's Felicity." I shakily said.

I felt and heard him take a deep whiff of my hair.

Was anybody not seeing this?

"Mmm. Green apple?" He questioned.

He took one of his hands off of my waist and pulled my beanie down and off my head.

He tucked it into the back pocket of my jeans and fondled my reddish dreads That fell down to near the bottom of my thighs.

"I like them down Fiz." He said.

I stood open mouthed.

I looked around and people, students and teachers were just walking by like this wasn't happening.

I whimpered a little. I was a little scared of what he would or could do. I nervously snatched my hair back and began to walk off.

My bottom lip in between my teeth getting chewed nervously.

Not even a moment later his grasp was back on my waist.

"Going somewhere?" He snickered in my ear.

He kissed me lightly on my neck and walked off.

I hadn't noticed, but two boys were on either side of him.

One had short dark brown hair and was thin and muscular.

The other had a blue beanie on and a thumbs up shirt. He kinda reminded me of Justin Bieber.

I let out a gust of breath that I seemed to be holding in.

I rubbed my forehead and headed into the school.

I sure do hope I don't run into them again.