♡ Chapter 15 ♡

Fool for you ~ Zayn Malik

Icy fingers, vaporizing breaths and tangled hearts.

Zayn and Azalea sat on the frosty cold grass of Willow Park in front of the frozen pond on Friday. The carbon dioxide formed swirls of white vapor as it exited their lungs.

His tattooed hands were shoved into his thick denim jacket. Pink lips chapped from the unforgiving winter breeze and the tip of his ears a dark shade of red

Azalea hugged her knees which were tucked up to her chest as her teeth slightly chattered.

The heat radiating from their bodies, only inches apart, and the multiple layers of clothing were the only things keeping them from freezing to death.

"We are idiots. Sitting out here freezing our arses off." Zayn chuckled not daring to move his hands from the warmth of his jacket.

But he would do it. He would sit here butt naked if it meant being with her and seeing her smile and hearing her laugh. Cause that was all he needed to live.

Azalea just gave him a small smile and looked down at the frosty grass. Her chocolate curls cascaded down to her waist and Zayn thought of how beautiful she was. How vibrant the green in her eyes was and how much warmth they radiated. Cause he had found home in those eyes. 

"Zayn?" Azalea breathed out as she looked out into the frozen rock solid pond water.

"Yeah?" Zayn answered.

"I'm really glad you came into my life. Seriously, I'm so happy you talked to me that day." She confessed with sincerity laced in her sweet words.

An endearing smile formed on Zayn's face as he registered her words in his heart. "Me too, beautiful flower. You have got no idea."

"I don't think I'd be happy if I hadn't met you. You have done so much for me. It's like you saved me somehow."

"No, Azalea. You saved yourself. I just gave you a little push."

He personified his words by gently nudging her shoulder with his. She tried to hide the grin on her face behind her hair and gazed at the view in front of them.

But Zayn gazed at her instead. Every time he did his heart swell with admiration for the beautiful alluring girl who had grown on him like the flowers grew on the edge of the flowing rivers. Ever since he had met her, his days were brighter. Cause even though she was broken, her soul's light shined through the cracks of the old wounds of her heart and they reflected on her smile and in her eyes.

"Azalea?"

"Hm?" She turned her head to face him with a small smile. The type that comes from the heart.

When their eyes found one another, galaxies exploded and nebulas collapsed in the universe. Time froze and the entire world stopped.

Cause Zayn said it.

He said it.

Out of his mouth came the three cursed words. The words so many people were afraid to say but wanted so badly to hear.

"I love you."

Last chapter :( epilouge will be up soon.