chapter 6 [EDITED]

"Hello. ....."

I heard it but it wasn't actually said . I could feel my body growing cold . I had to run for it . But with this leg , and I don't know where I am and its dark... I'd die .
Unless. .... unless a miracle happened...

I got up as fast as I could and ran , ran the best I could .
I wasn't the type who believed the dark tales but everything here screamed death . Just like the sensation I had that night . I could feel it chase me . As the silent chase went on , I was cornered against a wall . It was no longer dark . One dim candle was fighting the darkness .

Panting I looked around , being as keen as possible . My eyes widened as a claw rushed to me . It was so fast I couldn't dodge . Letting out a shaky groan as it cut from my chest to my neck and sent me flying .
I hit the wall so hard it broke and I fell into another room . there was no ceiling and I could see I was at the basement with a lot of floors on top . As if someone had fallen from the sky making a hole through the building .
It was already night and the moon was directly above me . Shining down and killing the darkness .

I could hear the monsters growl as it was getting closer . Looking around my eyes caught something and I crawled to it as the ugly creature was now upon me . Just before it could tear me apart with its claws I grabbed the sword drawing it and stabbed the creature through the chest . It let out a chilling cry and disappeared .

Panting I held the long bloody sword up .
"You....were....the....miracle...."
I panted and sighed .
I had to leave as soon as possible .
There could be more creatures like that . Sheathing the sword I got up , using it as a walking cane . Fortunately there was a way out from where I was . Leaving as quickly as possible I looked around . The only source of light was the moonlight .
" So much for go home early and stay out of paranormal shit...."
I chuckled . How the hell was I supposed to go all the way home?!

~●♡●~

I paid for the taxi and watched as it drove off . Well there goes my money....
I had no other choice but to take a ride home . Walking into the small apartment I turned on the lights and looked at myself in the mirror .
Various small cuts here and there and my whole pants were bloody . My shirt ripped apart and blood everywhere . The wound on my chest was nasty .
'I need to get this cleaned up first... '
I thought and ripped the remains of my shirt off .
Worst part was the small sands or wood pieces in my wounds .

" Well let's get started. ..."

~☆ writers POV☆~

" No fair!!!"
Usopp cried
"No rule said you can't use your power usopp-san"
Robin giggled .
You were all currently playing cards while chilling .
" I win"
You hummed as you no longer had any cards left .
" Is there something in your head?"
Nami asked . They all knew when something was up because you'd space out .

" Just a feeling... I'm okey... im going to go for a walk... "
You said stretching and got up .
" I'll join you~ I need to go see my chibi~"
Zoro got up .
" Why do you call the poor girl a chibi?! She's so cute! "
Nami said .
" Well she's smol so I call her chibi . " zoro shrugged and followed after you .

" Get her some flowers in the way"
You suggested .
"Good point!" He said as you two walked out of the huge castle .
"Where are you two meeting up?"
"Just down the mountain . I don't want her to get lost!"
" Zoro you're the one getting lost . Always . "
You laughed opening your wings and flew off . Zoro whined under his breath and opened his wings following you.

Flying down the mountain you hummed a tune and enjoyed the power of flight .
" There she is!!"
Zoro said flying to the girl who was sitting on a rock . Her long curly hair shining under the moonlight .
" Raaavveeennn!!!!"
You waved flying down . She looked up and waved at you two smiling .