Chapter 16

"Hey Law, do you wanna hang out after work?" Shachi asked as he jumped on Law's back.

"I really can't..." He tried to find an excuse.

"Oh come ooonn! It'll be fun!" Shachi begged, giving him puppy eyes.

"Yeah he's right we can just hang out at the Russia Sushi place!" Penguin chimed in.

"I'm broke.." Law confessed.

"Oh that doesn't matter, we got you!" Shachi reassured.

"Yeah, friends take care of eachother!" Penguin affirmed.

Law gave them a small smile and nodded.

"Okay then. Thank you" He spoke before leaving to go back to work.

~Time skip~

Shachi and Penguin waited for Law in the parking lot so they could drive to Russia Sushi in Shachi's old car.

"They still have the 50% off offer?" Law questioned.

"Yeah, they always have that" Penguin said.

"But why?"

"Because only the broke go there. Like us. Except for the fancy schmutts. They go there too" Shachi explained.

"Who do you mean?"

"Eustass and his buddies, also the mugiwara dudes and Y.n"

"Oh.." Law hummed.

They got into the restaurant and sat down in a nice cozy booth. The restaurant always felt homey. You could hear the foreigners warm voice as he repeated the same sentence over and over.

"Russia Sushi, 50% off!" He repeated as he handed out fliers to people.

"That's Simon. He's nice" Shachi informed law after he caught him staring at the man.

"He has a really warm voice" Law hummed as he ate his sushi.

Most of the talk was just casual chatter and day to day small talk. But Shachi and Penguin did give Law some good tips which he appreciated.

"Speak of the devil!" Penguin said as you, Zoro and Robin walked into the sushi place.

"Guess you were right" Law sputtered and offered you a smile when your eyes met.

Your heart skipped a beat when you saw him. You were mysteriously attracted to him and it was so, SO annoying.

"Hey, Law!" You beamed, walking to their table with a smile. "I see you're with these two trouble makers!"

"Excuse you!" Penguin huffed jokingly. You greeted eachother and asked about your days.

"Law here has been in a daze lately so we brought him here so he can get some proper food. He's just skin and bone now" Shachi yawned. You felt guilty for erasing his memory. And felt like it was your fault that he would get in trouble or get injured.

"I see, good job guys" You nodded approvingly. Shachi and Penguin gave you a knowing look in return.

"Well it was nice seeing you." You waved and joined your friends in their VIP room.

"Shes so mysterious" Law hummed.

"That she is." Penguin nodded.

"You guys ready to go?" Shachi asked and they gathered their things and left.

While walking to Shachi's car, Penguin slipped on some ice and twisted his ankle.

"We should take you to the hospital" Shachi whined.