chapter 8 [EDITED]

"How are you feeling? "
Chopper asked .
" You never said there will be needles!"
You pouted rubbing your sore arm .
" How else do you expect me to draw blood?! "
Chopper sighed and looked at you . You had a full childish glare and extra pout .
Your glare and pout immediately disappeared as he gave you a candy before walking to the unconscious teen .

Unwrapping the candy you threw it up and tried to catch it with your mouth . Now happily eating the candy you looked at chopper then at your blood slowly entering laws veins .
" Will he be Okey?"
"I hope so . I have never done blood transaction between a human and monster"
He replied honestly .
" Isn't he looking a bit pale?"
Zoro noted .
" Well he lost a lot of blood . He'll get better hopefully ."
Chopper said before walking out to do other experiments .
Zoro also wandered off and probably got lost .

~☆Laws POV☆~

I felt lightheaded , like I was floating in abyss . Not a single noise , not a single movement . Everything was still like time had stopped . All I could feel was pain pain pain pain and more pain . And a warm liquid covering my body .
What happened?
Thinking I tried to remember .
Oh right... my wounds reopened. ...
I'm going to die... it was my own warm blood turning my skin red and covering my body .

That's when I felt something cold invade my body . Rushing through my veins freezing my whole existence . It was cold, heavy and thick like someone was injecting lead into my veins .
I could feel it mix with my blood . It hurt as if they were fighting each other instead of mixing .
I wanted to do something but I couldn't make a single noise nor movement . Feeling lightheaded again I let my self drift into the darkness.

~☆time skip brought to you by Zoro being lost in his own room☆~

I didn't feel pain anymore . Abruptly there was this strange comfort . Was I dead?
opening my eyes I was expecting to be greeted with a blinding light , coming from hells flames probably, but I saw a ceiling . The room was dark but I could see everything . It was a big room with big windows and stone walls . Like a castle. I heard a page turn and looked at the direction the sound came from . I saw _____ sitting on an armchair by the window , the moonlight shining down on her as she read under the light of the dim candle.

She looked different . Her skin looked so cold and her eyes.... oh her luminescent eyes were seeing through everything . Her intentions and thoughts hidden behind the thick layer of ice in her shining eyes .

" I see you're awake"
She spoke in a low chilled tone .
" Yes.... what happened? "
I asked.
" you almost died , but it doesn't matter anymore . You're okey now"
She closed her book and put it on the coffee table , her hands like silent snakes crawling to its prey , ready to squeeze it until no life remains .

Getting up she walked to me , her shoes making a tapping noise . My eyes followed her movements carefully .
" Where am I ?"
" It does not matter . This is just a distant dream . "
She hummed .

My eyes caught her shining fangs . That's when it hit me . She was not human .
" Y-youre-"
I was cut off when I felt a pair of cold soft lips on mine . On reflex I kissed back and I could feel her fangs brush against my lip .

She broke the kiss and licked her lip as everything was going dark , the room wrapping up.
"Sweet dreams , Law"
She whispered , disappearing into the shadows . The last glimpse I got was her luminescent eyes before she was gone .

~●♡●~

Shotting my eyes open I set up panting . Looking around my plain room I sighed .
I was sure I had a dream but I didn't remember it .
Getting up I looked at myself in the mirror, seeking injuries .
There was nothing .
Why was I expecting injuries?!
Probably something happened to me in my dream . I let out the breath I was holding and looked at the clock .
8:23 AM.

I was glad it's Saturday .
Feeling lazy I laid down again and turned on the fan . It was unusually warm today....
I tried to remember the dream I had but it was as if somethings stopping me , turning me around from the library of my memories and ripping of the pages from the last three days .
I rolled to my side and saw my phone on the nightstand .
'Didn't I lose my phone?'
I thought only ending up more confused .

~☆writers POV☆~

" You didn't have to kiss him to erase his memory , you could just ask me~"
Zoro teased .
" Oh shut up marimo!!"
You growled as he laughed .
" Stop teasing the lady, cactus-kun"
Sanji hissed flicking his tail .
"You go back in the kitchen you fluff butt "
Zoro spat right back at him .
" Please don't fight!"
Usopp said getting between them .

"I'm going out"
You announced getting up .
" Oh!! Are you going to the city ? "
Robin asked .
" Yes I am . "
You replied .
" Is it okey if I tag along? I have some things to do there . And as I recall nami wanted to go too ."
"Okey then you tell nami and we'll meet by my car in half an hour ."
You walked upstairs as she replied a simple okey .

Stripping down you changed into proper clothes . Looking at your reflaction in the mirror you touched your lip and let your mind wonder .
'His lips were soft....'
Catching your thought you shook your head and got ready for your trip to the city .

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
There ya have it! Chapter 8!
Now being busy with school I'd probably only update once a week depending on how things are going and how much work I have .

Reads , votes and comments are appreciated.

Smiles, Donquixote_Joker 🃏