Family

What happened to Raven yesterday really scared me. It made me feel like being around the would put them in danger. I laid beside the girls but I never slept. I literally watched over them while they were asleep because I didn't want anything else to happen that night. I was also afraid of going back to sleep because of my visions.

Morning came and I noticed marks around Raven's neck. At first, I thought she got them from the devil that possessed her that night. I quickly healed the marks before they woke up and noticed those marks. At that time, I remembered that in my vision, I nearly strangled Raven to death. There were a lot that I didn't understand about my power, but this made me realize that I could inflict harm on others even when it was just a vision. 

The moment that I realized that, I went to Gabe for help. Gabe's room also had a motif. Mine was white and blue. Celeste's was pink and purple. Gabe's room had all shades of green and his furnitures were polished wood. It gave the feeling of being in tranquil forest. He had his own things around the room like his desk, papers for school, and his guitar. Unlike most boy's room, Gabe's room was very tidy, as if he didin't want a single speck of dust inside his room.

"Gabe?" I said and shook him gently.

He was a light sleeper, so it was easy to wake him up with just that. "Good morning, Astrid," he greeted in a muffled voice while he was still comfy under the covers. "If you're gonna ask me to join your girly activities, then no."

"Gabe, come on. This is serious," I told him in a gloomy voice. "It's about last night."

He turned and faced my direction. Only his face showed, though. He was completely covered under the sheets. "Alright, what happened?" 

I rolled eyes at his laziness to sit upright. "Do you remember when I told you that I strangled Raven in my vision?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"I think I really strangled her," I shivered. If it wasn't for the voice, Raven could be dead now.

"I'm sorry?" Gabe said and finally sat up in surprise. "I mean, what?

"I said, I really strangled Raven," I repeated. "There were nail marks on around her neck."

"Are you sure they were yours?" he asked.

"Who else coud have done that aside from me?"

"But that's impossible," he said in disbelief. "It would be impossible for you, for anyone, to do something physically in your dreams."

"Well, it's even supposedly impossible for me to see visions of past, present, and future," I said, "Well, that is if my futuristic visions will even come true, hopefully not. But why am I seeing them? Why can I do these things in my vision?"

"I honestly have no idea. It probably has something to do with your abilities" Gabe answered. "But can you do something the next time you have a vision? Like write a letter and leave it on your desk or something."

"I'm not sure if it works that way. And it's not like I can control where I'd be at that time."

"Just try it," he insisted. "If that is one of your abilities, I'm sure you'd be able to control it. I'll get in touch with the Ophanim and ask for their wisdom."

"Thanks. I'll go ahead then."

"Hold it right there," Gabe stopped me before I could get out. "We'll have dinner somewhere else tonight."

"And where is this 'somewhere else' ?" I asked I had an idea where, but I was not sure.

"You'll know later. After those girls get home."