chapter 2 ~ Whats going on

*chapter 2*

*RAVEN'S P.O.V.*

    I pull into the cafe parking lot next to Tonys black truck. The cafe is pretty full.

   As I walk through the door no one looks up. Tony spots me immediately jumping up to greet me and a boy following him with white hair with a black strip down the middle. 'This must be Micheal' I thought.

    "Hey babe!" Tony smiles wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek. "This is my roomate Mike." yep i am correct.

"Hey Mike nice to meet you." i extend my hand.

   "The pleasure is all mine." he grins. He's got a cute smile. "Where's your roommate?" he asked sweetly.

  "She needed to unpack. And her twin brother Niall was over." I tell him. He scowls a bit but quickly recovers.

*MICHAEL'S P.O.V.*

     Niall? Raven's roommate has a twin brother named Niall? I really hope it's just a coincidence that there's another Niall with a twin sister.

    I'm just hoping Raven's roommate is not Mallory. My Mallory. Wow she was a great girl. But if it wasn't for what happened she would still be in my arms. Niall would never let me date Mallory again. But if Niall and Mallory are here, that means one thing. The rest of One Direction are here too.

*RAVEN'S P.O.V.*

     "Hey Raven?" Michael gets my attention. "Whats your roommate's name?" he asks.

    "Mallory." I reply and he has an 'Oh shit'  face. "Why?" I ask him.

  "No Reason." he replies. I don't believe him but I don't know him well enough to know if he will blow up on me or not. So I leave him be.

  "So my friends and I are throwing a party tonight if you wanna come?" Michael asked us.

   "I'll go if Raven goes." Tony tells him. I think about it a bit. Classes dont start for two more days so maybe.

    "Yeah sure. I'll go." I tell the boys.

  " Great we can pick you up on the way out." Michael tells me. I nod. "We will pick you up at 8:45 party starts at nine." I look at my phone its already noon. I should leave get some unpacking done and get ready.

  "Okay then boys im gunna get going then i have some unpacking and getting ready to do." I tell them as im standing up. Tony follows me.

   "Alright babe. I'll see you at 8:45." Tony tells me wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek. I smile and walk out of his arms.

  "Bye guys. See you tonight." and with that I turn and walk to my car.

*****

   I return to my dorm room and unlock the door. Niall and Mallory are sitting on her bed talking.

   "Hey guys." I say walking in. 

   "Hey." mallory smiles and Niall kinda half waves. I grab some of my boxes and start to unpack. "Raven what are you doing tonight?" Mallory asks and I turn around.

  "My  boyfriend's roommate invited me to a party." I told her and she nods.

  "What's his roommates name?" she asks.

  "Michael... Clifford I think?" I tell her. I check the time. 1o'clock. "I need to go take a shower i'll be back in a little bit." I announce grabbing my stuff and walking out.

*NIALL'S P.O.V.*

   I look over at Mallory and she has tears in her eyes. "Come here Mal." I sigh holding my arms out. She practically jumps into my arms.

  "Of course Michael's gotta be here. Why me Niall i've been a good girl?" she sobs into my shirt.

  "I don't know Mal. Honestly. But I'll get the boys together and make sure none of those dicks come near you." I reassure her.

*RAVEN'S P.O.V.*

   When I get back to the room its 2:30 and Niall abd Mallory have left. I throw on my neon tribal print tank top, ripped skinny jeans and neon yellow Converes. I decide to start my makeup. I'm to lazy to do anything fancy so eyeliner and mascara. my hair is down to my shoulders and naturally curly. Sense I just got out of the shower all I have to do is scrunch it. I pull my side bangs out of my face and bobby pin them there.

  That's it for my makeup. I put my blue framed glasses on. I'm not one for the hipster glasses. I check the time and its only 3:30. Well shit what to do now. I clean up my boxes more. I found my laptop. I guess I can pass the time with some Tumblr.

*****

  Time flys by really fast. Now it's 8:30 and Tony just texted me saying him and Michael were on their way. I'm currently sitting by the entrance of the dorms waiting for them.

   I see a car pull up and I see Michael in the driver's seat so I walk outside and walk to the car. Micheal rolls down the window.

  "You can sit in the passenger side." He tells me and I nod. As I get in I see Tony and some blond chick in the back. "Raven that's Stacey." he tells me and I nod. Tony doesn't even say hi. Huh. Hopefully tonight will be ok.

******

(a/n)

Hey guys! How are you all? im actully shocked at how many reads ive gotten so far. but if you could please share this to friends and vote ill be more motivated to write. Happy birthday Harry :) and what did you think of mm music video?

ig: @12nipsand1d_

twitter: @NotTheAylaCombs

oh and btw Raven is based off of me bc i dont think im a stereotypical girl. like my looks i mean