Chapter 4 ~ Samantha

Chapter 4

*RAVEN'S P.O.V.*

   I managed to get my ass up somehow this morning. I'm still in my pajamas. I tied my hair up into a messy bun at least. I haven't eaten yet today.

   My childhood best friend is a year older than me. Samantha. Sam. She goes to this college. She said to call her some time. Now is that time.

  I get out my phone and text her my room number saying it's an emergency.

*****

  A few minutes later there's a knock. As soon as I open the door Sam's asking questions.

  "What happened? why is their an emergency?" She yells.

  "Well." I sniffle. "I think Tony and I are done for."

  "WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?" she yells and I cover my ears.

  "Well his roommate Michael invited us to a party and he had a slut on his arm the whole time. And they were dared to go into a closest for 5 minutes and they came out with messy hair."

  "He didn't." She gasps.

  "He did." I whisper.

  "Oh honey." She wraps her arms around me as I begins to cry.

  There is a knock at the door. I push her arms away and open the door. There is a tall boy with curly hair restricted by a bandana standing at my door.

  "Hi i'm Harry. I'm Mallory's friend. She told me to come wait for her here." he informs me and I let him in. He goes and sits on Mallory's bed.

  Sam gives him a weird look. "So where were we?" Sam asks.

  "Not now Sam. This isn't-"

  "Don't worry about me just keep talking." Harry interrupts me. I nod silently thanking him.

  "So what's this girls name that that dick face cheated on you with?" Sam asks me.

  "Her name is Stacey."

  "Can I beat her ass?" Sam asks and Harry chuckles.

  "Please do." I tell her and the boy laughs harder. His laughter is contagious and Sam and I laugh with him.

  "Can I watch?" Harry says between laughs.

  "Sure but your driving." Sam giggles.

   My phone lights up and I see that is an unknown number. I bring the phone to my ear.

  "Hello?"

  "Hey Raven, it's Mike."

  "Oh hey Mike. How'd you get my number?" i'm not upset just confused.

  "Tony left his phone when he went to shower."

  "Oh makes sense."

  "Yeah well I called to tell you Tony's planing on going to your dorm and apologizing to you later, so I suggest you get yourself ready." he tells me and I sigh.

  "Alright thanks Michael i'll talk to you later."

  "No proplem Raven. Once again i'm so sorry this happened. It's my fault."

  "Don't worry Mike it was bound to happen sometime. Call me tomorrow or somthing after classes to get coffee or somthing."

  "Will do. Talk to you later Raven bye." he hangs up.

  Sam looks at me confused.

  "Tony's coming over to break up with me. Time to be strong." I take in a sharp breath. Sam nods.

  "So what happened?" Harry asks. I explain everything to Harry but leaving out everyone's names. He looks furious by the end of the story. "Don't worry Raven I barely know you but i'm on your side. We are friends now. I'll kick his ass when he gets here." Harry tells me. I wrap his arms around him and thank him.

  Sam is furious as we hear a knock at the door. "I'll get it." she tells us. She struts over to the door and opens it. I hear him mummble a 'shit' when he sees her. I walk over to the door and gently move my angry friend out of the way.

  "I know your here to apologize but I don't wanna hear it. What you did pissed me the fuck off. We are done Tony please go home." I say stronger than I planned. Tears form in his eyes.

   "B-but Raven-."

  "No. Just leave Tony we are done."

  "Raven-" he tries to come in but Harry steps up.

  "I suggest you leave mate." Harry tells him.

  "Who the hell are you?" Tony provokes.

  "He's my new friend Tony. I suggest you leave me alone." I raise my voice. 

  "What is he your body guard?" Tony is starting to piss us all off.

  "Fuck off Tony! I never liked you." Sam yells.

  "Shut the fuck up Sam." Tony yells and I've had enough.

  "Listen here dick head." Harry begins. "You've pissed me off. If you bother Raven or Sam anymore me and my other Four mates will fuck you up you hear me?"

  Tony rolls his eyes. "Fine I'll go fuck Stacey then." Tony says and begins to walk away.

  "Okay have fun!" I yell to him and Sam flips him off.

"That was something." Sam high-fives us. "Your a strong bitch." I laugh at her tone.

Pretty soon Mallory walks through the door on us laughing about what happened previously in this very room.

*****

A/N

Hey guys! like the cover? a friend of mine made it (i forgot her user) but how do you like the chapter?  Its my birthday next friday so vote and comment? ILY