Chapter 5 ~ Drama

*CHAPTER 6*

*RAVEN'S P.O.V.*

At 5 I get up to get ready for classes. My first is drama today in which I am looking forward to.

I walk into the empty class room. My watch tells me im 20 minutes early. The front is the best choice so I sit there. 'Always time for tumblr' I think pulling out my phone.

15 minutes later everyone begins filling in. Everyone sits in the back leaving the seat beside me vacant. Soon the rings and the last student enters with the teacher Mrs. Stevens right behind him. The seat beside me is not the last open seat in fact there are empty tables around me, but despite the vacancies this boy sits next to me.

Mrs. Stevens starts roll call.

"Louis Tomlinson?" she calls after a few names.

"Here." The boy who I learn is Louis.

"Raven Roberts?"

"Here." I say in monotone.

After a few more names Mrs. Stevens stands up and walks to the front of the room.

"Welcome to drama class." she grins. "This class will be fun for you as long as you pay attention and be respectfully to me as well as your class mates. Now I would like you and your table partner, hoping you chose a good choice, to start our first project." I mentally groan. "I need one person from each pair to come up and pick an emotion from this jar." she tells us.

As I begin to stand up Louis does as well and slightly pushes me back down. "I got it." he tells me smiling at me.

"Alright fine." I sigh sitting back in my chair. I watch him as he grabs a slip of paper and returns to our table.

"One of us has grief and the other has happiness." He says holding the little piece of paper between his thumb and index finger to show me. "And I have an idea."

"Great. My dorm at 5?" I ask.

"Sure I need your number and dorm number then." He says taking out a piece of paper and a pen and passing it to me. "Oh! I know your roommate I'll find your room fine." He explains after I write down my info for him. "I'll see you at 5 then." Louis tells me getting up as the bell rings.

"That's the plan." I follow him out the door.

**********

It's now 4:45 and I'm sitting in my room waiting for Louis to come. Mallory is gone as usual and I lay on my bed playing on my phone.

At 5 on the dot I hear a nock at the door. "I got it." I say to myself pretending Mallory is there. "Hey Louis." I say opening the door. To my surprise it's not him but Michael. "Oh not Louis, hello Michael."

The purple haired boy gives a chuckle. "Who's Louis? Your boyfriend? You moved on fast." He jokes.

"No he's not my boyfriend dear Michael, my drama partner." I close the door behind him and follow him as he sits on my bed.

"When he supposed to get here?"

"Soon hopefully." I tell him.

"Oh never mind then." He looks down at his lap.

"Why?"

"I just was gunna ask you if you wanted to go get something to eat but never mind." He sighs.

"I'll have to rain check, maybe tomorrow." I pat his shoulder. Then there's a knock at the door.

I walk to the door and let Louis in. "Hey."

"Hello Rav- Michael Clifford?" He looks confused and I am too.

"Louis Tomlinson." Michael looks angry. "I'll be going now. I'll see you tomorrow Raven." He says walking past us nudging Louis in the ribs as he passes.

"Bye Mikey..." I sigh. "What was that?"

"Long story and we have a project due." Louis get out his notebook and puts it in front of me.

**********(Next day)*********

Louis and I worked for two hours on our project last night and it went well performing it in class. And school's over for the day.

I take out my phone when I sit down by a tree in one of the courtyards. One message from Mikey:

*Applebee's?*

I text back:

*sure come by my dorm I'll be there in ten*

I lock my phone and head towards my room.

By the time I change and get ready Michael is at my door.

"Shall we?" He asks.

"We shall."

When we arrive at Applebee's we are able to sit right away. The waiter hands us menus and leaves us to look over our options.

"So how do you know Louis and why don't you like him?" I ask bringing yesterday back up.

"It's kinda a long story."

"We got time."

He sighs. "Well let's just say a few years ago his band One Direction and mine got into some problems and I'll explain it more later."

"Alright I won't push it." I tell him.

Then the waiter comes and takes our order.

"Hey Raven?" Michael pipes up in the middle of our meal. "Wanna come hang out with the rest of the boys and I on Friday? Just us 5?" He asks.

"Sure Michael, I'll be there." I smile.

**********************

(A/n)

Hello,

I'm not gunna apologize for not updating because no one really reads this. Also writers block. I'll try to update more.

-Ayla