The Meeting

I remember the first time I met Samuel, my girl  and I were at the beach enjoying the last days of summer. We were playing volleyball she hit the ball it came flying towards me but it went over my head I turned to see it heading towards this really tall guy. "Look out" I yelled but it was to late the ball hit him on the side of this face and he was down for the count. I ran over kneeling down to see if he was okay I was met with the most beautiful green eyes I'd ever seen. "Are you okay, sorry the ball got away from me" I rambled on he looked at me giving me a small smile saying he was okay. I stood up giving him my hand to help him stand he towered over me, which I guess isn't hard seeing as I'm only 5'3 and a half yes that half counts. He had to be at least 6'4  He had dark brown hair and a sun kissed body his six pack was on point.

I just smiled up at him reaching out a hand "I'm Delanei" I smile "Samuel" he answered back

I just smiled up at him reaching out a hand "I'm Delanei" I smile "Samuel" he answered back . "Well Samuel it was nice to meet you but I have to get back to my friends" I say walking away that was the first time I met him but not the last.
That night my girls and I decided we need to go out summer was almost over and we wanted to live it up we each got dolled up and went to this club called "Wanderlust". Walking into the club the music was blasting you could see the walls viberate the girls and I headed straight for the dance floor rocking and grinding to the music having a good time. After dancing to a couple songs we were hot and headed over to the bar to get a couple drinks.

I walk over to the bar and order a round of shots for the girls and I when I feel a tap on my shoulder, turning around I see him he's wearing a pair of true religion black jeans a button down black shirt with black boots. His hair kinda falls into his face "Delanei right" He ask getting into my personal space. "That's right and your Samuel" I say looking him up and down I see him checking your girl out. I know I'm on point with my outfit of choice

He looks me up and down smiling at me "Wanna dance" he askes

He looks me up and down smiling at me "Wanna dance" he askes. "Sure we head to the dancefloor "Rihanna "sex with me" blasting as I grind on and whine on him. His hands are gripped tightly in my hips as we dance he leans down breathing on my neck as we dance I get chill bumps on my skin.after dancing to a couple more songs my body is on fire and I just want him to take me. "Do you wanna get out of here" he says I feel him hard against my back "Yes" I answer back "let's go". He grabs my hand pulling me towards the club exit, he get to his car, he opens the passenger side for me. I slid in he runs over to the driver side and we pull off .

It doesn't take us long before we get to his house clothes are throw here and there as our lips connect, he throws me on the bed grabbing a condom out of his draw before pushing inside of me. The rough fast thrust have me screaming and clawing at his back as I feel my first orgasm of the night rock my body.

Okay so I don't know where this came from it just popped
in my head if you like it let me know
Shady💕💕💕💕💕😆😆