Chapter Two

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I added this song so you can listen to it while you read like I did writing this chapter and here's another song for you I also added a few things to this story.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The darkness was uncomfortable as I screamed at myself to wake up before it swallowed me completely.

WAKE UP I screamed to myself once more before finally coming to. As the light filtered through my eyes and I heard a faint beeping sound. A hand touched my cheek as I finally could see my surroundings.

I was in an all-white room with two red chairs right beside the bed I was lying in. I noticed the cords connected to my arm and an IV bag. I immediately knew I was in the hospital because of how I collapsed earlier.

"Are you ok?" my Dad asked me coming into the hospital room running over to me pushing Alex's hand off of my cheek leaving him dumbfounded by my Dad's sudden hostility.

"Dad!," I say evil eying him so he will apologize.

"Ugh I'm sorry Alex but this has been hard on everyone and this hospital is really getting to me.," he says turning to me rolling his eyes before walking out of the room with May leaving Alex and I alone.

"Thank you.," I say to him after a few minutes of awkward silence.

A warm smile drifted over his features as he stood up from his chair and kissed me on the forehead and walked out of the room without a single word.

What was wrong with him? Is it me did I do something? Why isn't he talking to me?

So many questions were running through my mind but I decided to push the thoughts to the very back of my mind and focus on getting better.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I was released later that week to make sure that it was nothing serious and Alex avoided me completely. I don't know what I did to deserve this silent treatment but it was getting old. When my Dad took his wife and I home from the hospital I found Alex asleep on the couch and since May had to go run errands and my Dad had to go to the gym it was just Alex and I in the house. I wanted to wake him up but I decided against it and started washing the dishes.

After a while, there was a slow creaking in the floorboards and when I turned around I saw Alex standing against the kitchen countertop with his sexy ruffled hair and his beautiful eyes staring directly at me.

Now was a better time than ever to talk to him, "So are you done avoiding me yet?" I asked turning back to the dishes with annoyance thick in my voice.

"Skyler please don't do that.," he said looking pained at my tone.

"Don't do what?," I asked, "Don't wonder why you have been avoiding me? You are my broth-," I say calmly before raises his voice and his tone turns hostile, making me jump.

"THAT is the problem!.," he says walking closer to me.

"How is that the problem?" I ask backing up as far as I can as he continues to inch closer and closer towards me.

"This is.," he states grabbing my legs, spinning me around and setting me on the counter-top trailing kisses from my cheek to my neck before saying in between, "Tell me that you don't feel something when I do this." he says grabbing my waist and sliding his hands further down as I bit my lip to prevent a moan from slipping out.

"I don't.," I said lying through my teeth as he spreads my legs a little and he walks impossibly closer.

He then looks at the door cursing under his breath before picking me up and setting me beside him in the living room just as the door opened to reveal May with a handful of groceries.

"I'm back with the food.," she says smiling setting them on the table, "And I was thinking that while Hal is still gone we could watch a movie until he gets back.,"

"I'm all for it.," Alex says grinning at me.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Since it was my first ever movie night May let me pick the movie but to aggravate Alex I picked my favorite Japanese show Diabolik Lovers. May seemed to love it but I couldn't really focus that much because every time my mind wandered I thought about what had happened in the kitchen and I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Skyler could you scoot beside me so I can get some cover?," Alex asked slyly as I scooted towards him and I immediately knew the mistake I had made.

Only after a few seconds, Alex had started touching my sensitive spots. He started at my butt squeezing making me shoot a glance in his direction. I swatted his hand away but he just continued moving to my inner thighs. I could tell that this was gonna be a long night.

He then moved his hands further up my thighs and I closed my legs sending him a death glare.

"Well.," I said fake yawning, "I am super tired so I guess I will go to bed now.," I say getting up and stopping whenever I hear Alex chime in.

"Yeah me too.," he states before walking behind me. I hung my head knowing that I had failed in my attempt to get away.

Once we were out of sight and in my bedroom he shut the door and locked it making my head snap to him. He grabbed me and pinned me against the wall.

"What are you doing?!," I whisper-shouted at him.

He didn't reply but instead, he slid his hands up and down my legs as I turned my head away and he then put his hands under my shirt and traveled lightly to my breasts making me let out an involuntary moan.

At this, he smiled and started gripping my ass. Part of me wanted to push him and the other part told me to give in and let him. Any part of me that wanted to refuse was pushed to the side whenever he kissed me. I melted into him as he lifted me off of the wall and settled me onto the bed.

Then we heard footsteps and May's voice coming closer to the door.

"Are you guys ok up there?" she asked worriedly.

"Yes.," I say shakily trying to steady my breathing while Alex started cursing under his breath.

"Ok just checking.," she said giddily from the outside of the door.

As her footsteps faded Alex looked back to me and kissed my neck and slid his hands under my bra making me squirm. He then squeezed my ass and put his lips to mine to quiet my moans. I flipped him over so my body was hovering over his and connected our lips again as he held my hips. When I slid my tongue into his mouth he got hard against me making me blush.

"Have you ever done this before?" he asked as my face lit up.

"N- no.," I said, my voice cracking and with this, he moved me from over him and got up from the bed leaving me confused.

"I can't do this to you then, at least not right now. I want to hear you scream my name whenever I take you.," he says walking to the doorway and saying in a seductive voice, "Goodnight little sis.,"

Hot Damn

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX