Chapter Four

The guy up top is Jordyn.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ALEX'S POV:

My little butterfly was fast asleep when I snuck into her room. She looked so peaceful with her hair spread across the pillow, and her still naked body wrapped in the covers.

I walked over to the bed and pushed the hair out of her face making her shift a little. I gaped at her exposed titties wanting so desperately to fuck her until she forgot her own name, but seeing as Hal would have my ass if he knew that I had ever saw his daughter like this. I grabbed a bra and matching panties out of her dresser and put them on her naked body. I couldn't resist sliding my hands up and down her body making her moan out my name. I smiled wanting to see just how much I could do to her.

I ultimately decided against it, not wanting to take advantage of her. Of course she was right about what we are doing. I know that it is pretty fucked up that I was thinking about having sex with my younger sister, but I couldn't keep my mind from wondering how she would feel with me inside of her, or how she would look asleep in my arms after a long night of passion.

Seeing as she had 4 hours to get ready for school i decided to wake her up. Slowly, I slid my hand into her panties and played with her pussy making her moan when I took my other hand and gripped her breasts. Opening my pants and pushing her underwear to the side I rubbed my tip against her making her moan loud enough to wake herself up.

She slowly opened her eyes to see me hovering over her and she screamed making me have to cover her mouth as I shoved three fingers into her core making her scream louder.

"A- Alex.," she screamed under my hand as I pumped in and out of her. She leaned her head back and moved against my fingers.

"I need more Alex.," she said quietly making me smile.

As much as I wanted to I wouldn't take advantage of her. I wanted her to be completely conscious when she begs me to take her and as soon as the words leave her sweet lips I will fulfill every single one of her needs.

"Not today sis.," I say while untying her from the bed, "We have school.," at that she comes to her senses and jumps up from the bed.

Unexpectedly she ran to the other side of the bed trying to cover herself from me.

I laughed, "It's nothing I haven't seen before.," I say smirking and walking toward her.

"No. Get away from me. I don't want you in here.," she said covering herself up.

"You weren't complaining about me being here when you were begging for me to take you.," I say aggravated.

"I... I don't...," she said getting quiet, "I don't want you.,"

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Skyler's POV:

He had a hurt expression on his face that I just barely missed before he nodded his head and dashed out of the room.

I screwed up big time. I lied, I want him. Correction. I need him.

I sluggishly headed to the bathroom down the hall and took a quick shower. The hot water felt so good traveling down my body. I then put on my school uniform and went downstairs to cook breakfast.