The Vampire Gala

HERES THE VAMPIRE PRINCE!!!!!!!! I ALSO HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THE BOOK SO FAR. Comment if you think I should do more)))

I stared out the window of the limo up at the huge castle. Cody was beaming as she gazed up at the castle walls that stretched around the castle, a iron gate opened to let in guests. I glanced at Cody, mentally blaming her and she stuck her tongue out at me.

The bitch is lucky shes my best friend, I thought as the driver came to my side and opened the door.

I waved his hand off as I stepped out, and stared up at the walls. Women in long dresses and the guys in black tuxedos walked up the steps to tall doors that were open, guards stationed on either side, silent and ready to take action if needed. Butlers bowed to the people, and smiled kindly at them.

I leaned towards Cody, whispering my words. "Remind me to not speak to you for like three months."

Cody rolled her eyes and twinned our arms, half dragging me, half walking me to the doors.

"Lighten up. Trust me. You won't be found out. Remember my promise?" She says softly, and I let out a breath, giving her a smile.

"Sorry." I whispered as we got to the doors.

Cody nodded her head to the butlers as they bowed, clearly knowing her rank. I just flashed them a smile and tried to slow my heartbeat. A room with super hearing vampires is not good when your a nervous wreck and sweating.

Cody glanced over at me in concerned but didn't say anything as we walked into the ballroom. Couples danced in swirling colors and dresses of all kinds as people who were younger, elderly or unmated kept to the sidelines, watching on. All I could smell was Vampire. And My Wolf wasn't liking it. She growled in my head, wanting the comfort of her mate and not be here.

'We shouldn't be here.' She growled at me as Cody and I descended the steps.

'Cant you let me enjoy myself for a little bit?' I questioned and My Wolf snorted.

'Like you don't feel the same way. I'm apart of you. We feel the same emotions.' She huffed and I had to agree with her on that.

"Your not helping.' I growled and she hushed up.

When I refocus on my surroundings, I notice almost everybody had turned to look at us. Or me. I leaned into Cody and whispered harshly and fast, "You said I reek of humans the other day, remember? Got a plan?"

Cody didn't say anything, her green eyes skimming over our audience as I tried not to wiggle and bolt out of here. I saw her eyes brighten and I turned to see her father, Mr. Summers pushing his way through the crowd. His eyes landed on me, surprise and concern flickering in their grey depths and I gave him a quick wave that totally said help.

He nodded and came to Cody's side and put an arm around her. Cody looked up at her father who met her eyes before clearing his throat and all eyes went to the second in charge.

"My daughter has brought a friend of hers here. I hope you ALL will be kind and generous towards her."

My fathers old Vampire Clan turned to me and smiled sweetly. But I knew better. Behind that smile was a predator waiting to tear me apart and either kill or drink from me. Not to mention I might die either way since a Vampires bite is fatal to Werewolves. But Im the first known hybrid to ever live so its possible it might be different for me. But to be on the safe side, I made sure to stay clear of the fangs.

When everyone turned away and resumed what they were doing, Cody and I both let out a breath of relief and smiled at her father.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Summers." I say, bowing and dipping my head.