Enrolled and Friendly

A week. Its been a full week since I was left in the pouring rain by my Vampire Mate and I've been screening Daniels calls, ignoring the urge to talk to him while my Wolf whimpered and tried to convince me to speak to him.

But how could I?

I haven't left the house at all, and I know both my parents were worried about me. But I didn't care. The truth of having two Mates, both of different species and archenemies none the less, clashed around in my head. The night of the Vampire Ball was still freshly in my mind, Ira's blue eyes a shining beacon in my brain. I growled, shaking my head.

I couldn't think of him. It wasn't like he had seek me out since that night. I told myself I didn't care, but the Vampire side of me, fully awake and dying to sink her fangs into her mate was alive and writhing for him.

I groaned softly, hitting my head on the pillows of my bed. It was already 12 and I hadn't bothered to move down to the kitchen and eat breakfast. I heard footsteps coming close to the door, and I threw my blanket over me, pretending to be asleep. The sound of the door opening and banging against the wall already told me who it was, and I didn't have to turn around to see the rage and playfulness in her eyes.

"Alright you, up." My mother ordered, and I pretended to be asleep.

I heard a sigh, and heard her move. And then, the blankets were yanked off of me, a blast of cold air hitting my barely clothes body. I was in shorts and a tank top.

"Mom! I was sleeping!" I complained.

"Please. I could hear you moving around from the kitchen and groaning like a female in heat who cant decide on who to fuck her. Not saying that as a bad thing, thats just what it sounds like." Mom says, a playful smile on her lips.

I instantly blushed, looking down. The way my mother said that sounded wrong. Really, really, wrong.

"You did not just say that." I say, flopping back on the bed on my back.

Mom grabbed my legs, yanking me towards her and I yelp, hanging onto the bed post.

"Mom! Seriously!?" I yell, looking at her. I saw my father peeking out from behind the door, his eyes filled with laughter as he watched me.

"Dad! Do something!" I say, groaning.

Dad stepped out, and strode in as Mom finally let go of my feet.

"Sweetheart, your mothers right. You need to get out. Do you want to talk about whats bothering you?" He asked, sitting down on the bed.

I looked between him and Mom, their eyes filled with worry and love. I let out a sigh, and looked back up, ready to tell them nothing was wrong but the words suddenly came rushing out of me. They listened to me, their eyes flashing with surprise at hearing I had two mates, one Vampire and the other Werewolf. When I was done, I stared down at my hands in my lap. It was silent, and no one said a word. My Fathers hand went over mine, and he gripped it tightly, smiling when I looked up. His eyes were filled with love and understanding for me, and I felt my Mother smooth my hair down, feeling the same emotions in her touch.

"Its alright, Babygirl." My Father whispered and I broke down, crying softly.

"We never heard of a person having two Mates, but we do know that you have to follow your heart." My Mother says.

They spent the next ten minutes encouraging me to tell my Mates, well my Mother did. My Father was wary of my Vampire Mate who was also the Prince.

I was then left alone to think about it all and sighed.

What am I gonna do? I asked my Wolf and Vampire.

I miss my mate.. My Wolf whimpered, laying her head on her paws.