Let Me Tell You...1-love

Let me tell you about love. First of all I am going to tell you what love is not.

Love is not all physical. Love isn't allowing people in between your legs and making that part of you vulnerable. Love isn't how good you kiss. Love definitely is not what you think of it.

(This is all my opinion) What love is. Love is a bond between two souls. That bond is inseparable from any other soul. Love is respecting each other's feelings. Listening to one another without saying a word. Love is a chain leading out of the dark descent of loneliness. Love is the light to darkness. And shame be brought upon one who destroys love. The destroyers of love are the ones that attempt to rid of the bond. But if the two souls truly do love for one another, then the destroyers cant destroy that love.

I feel like love isn't always between two people. It is just a bond between souls. I have people in my life, who indeed I do love. I absolutely love my friends. They know who they are. That's a lot of people to whom I share bonds with. Those are the people who I have know for a really long time and understand me.

Love is also what the world needs. If everyone who is ignorant of the blessings that they encounter every day, then they would be more appreciative of people. I want everyone to have a bond. I want people to stop hurting. That's all I want.