wild as animals

warning: this chapter contains smut scene. if youre not comfortable with this kind of scene please skip this chap.

while you were being wild, sehun become wilder as he dropped on top of you on the bed. then he began to undressing both of you impatiently and when there was a piece that was refusing to come off, he would groan in exasperation and you would come in and help him with him.

in less than a minute, both of you were touching skin to skin. sehun laid on the bed with you climbing on top of him. his throbbing member was standing proudly infront of you.

boldly, you gripped the bottom part of it and stroking it up and down. you didn't even know how you knew how to handle it but you just did. seeing sehun's erotic face expression made you more confident on what you're doing as you began thumbing the tip of his member.

"suck me." he simply ordered.

obediently, you stuff his member into your mouth while sehun groaned as he shut his eyes.

and then you began bobbing yor head, your tongue somehow skillfully licked his tip and then lick in circles, pressing lightly on the tip and then suddenly his whole load exploded in your mouth.

finally he opened his eyes and looked at you. you gave him one sly smile, which suddenly just crept up to your face "you're so fast" you said. "and you're really naughty," he teased you as he pulled your hand."come here," as you crawled and on top of him.

placing your hands neatly on his chest, you were burning with lust that you pushed yourself down slowly on his member. sehun placed his hands on your waist, to guide you. when you grimaced once he was fully into you, sehun changed his position to sitting so that he would be face to face with you. then wrapping his arms around your body as you brought your face close to his broad shoulder.

"ha- aahhh.." you shamelessly moaned as you began moving your hips. sehun remained froze as he let you do the work since you were in more need than he was. all he did was attack your lips and then moving down to your jaw and then sucking along the skin on the way down to your neck.

impatiently bouncing on him as you felt the tension rising up on your womanhood. "since when have you become this impatient huh?" he smirked as he watched you intensely. you ignored his question and attacked his lips roughly.

sweat drips down your back and in between your breast as your body rubbed against sehun's while the bed squeaked harshly. after your lips were swelling from sehun sucking on it, you forcefully pulled away and attacked his neck. biting on his jaw and sucking it as you left your mark on his sexy jawline.

"ahhh I'm gonna cum" you said as you felt the tension reaching it peek point and then it explodes right after sehun too, shoots his loads inside you.

you fell back on the bed as sehun went on top of you, riding his orgasm away and placing kisses all over your face. you breathe in and out loudly as you felt your body becoming limp.

"I love you.." he expressed as he kiss your cheek. by then, you were falling asleep, you only heard it briefly and everything went blank.