desperation pt. 2

everyone froze after the gunfire went off. mr. kang held the gun and was smiling slyly to himself as he pointed his gun towards your direction.

"(_____)!" luhan shouted, he was the first to spot the blood dripping from your shoulder. the gun, he had pulled off from kris's belt and had directed at sehun but because of the sudden move, it hit you instead.

there was nothing else you could hear except for sehun's heart beating so fast as he told you to pull yourself together and hang in there. chanyeol looked at you in panicked,"sehun-ah, she will never make it" when he tried the exit door, it was locked with a padlock.

sehun dropped to his knees, "(_____) please.. don't close your eyes.." he cried when you were slowly drifting away.

lay was nearing mr. kang from behind. kris and that old man were in an intensed wrestle for the gun in mr. kang's hand. without him realising, lay slipped her hand into his belt and pulled the swiss knife. as she stabbed him in the back and cut open his flesh, mr. kang roared in pain as he dropped down to the floor, letting kris take the gun.

kris and lay raced back to where you and sehun was, "(_____), hold on.. we'll get you help." kai whispered to you.

meanwhile, kris used the gun and shot the padlock, breaking it.

sehun was almost as paralyzed as you were. his cheeks were wet from the non stop tears as he stared at you, it almost felt like your life was being pulled out of your body slowly and peacefully. only to be this close and to be in his arms at the last minutes of your life, you were happy. at least you got to meet him before you closed your eyes.

suddenly a courage build up in him when he got up to his feet, "no.. I'm not gonna let you leave me!" he shouted.