nightclub pt. 1

you opened the door and found lay standing infront. "oh! lay, what were you doing infront of the door?" you asked him. "sehun asked me to bring you out for shopping and i guessed you felt my present because just as i was about to knock, you opened the door." "wait what?" you asked as tao jumped into the scene. "you heard him, let's go!!" tao exclaimed as he pulled you up to the downstairs.

"shopping? you serious?" "you heard us, just keep moving pretty face." kai said joining tao and lay. while tao clinging onto you as he led you to the car.

"what's the sudden shopping trip for?" you asked curiously. "we are being invited to one of the biggest club and sehun had planned to bring you along to show you off as his woman. so we need to get you some outfit to wear for tonight." "a club? me? to the club?" you said in surprised. "what's wrong? you've never been to a club?" kai smirked while looking at you through the front mirror, so you shooked your head as you looked at him before tao interrupted,"aigoo, you're such a good girl aren't you?"

xxx

"are you ready?" lay asked as the cold night air blew as soon as you stepped out of the car. you dolled yourself up. you still remembered the look on tao and kai's faces when you walked down the stairs in your brand new dress. when you turned around, four other charming guys stood infront staring at you.

"well hello.." chanyeol let out a low whistle as he walked up to you. sehun being the over protective guy, race up to you before chanyeol reached you. "let's go." he said as he snaked his arms around your waist while chanyeol chuckled at his behaviour.

as soon as you entered, loud music was booming loudly and there was a light shining at certain places. people were already overcrowding on the dance floor with bunch of girls grinding their hips on random guys.

"yo!!" a rather short guy with eyeliner approached sehun as they bumped their fist and shoulder together. "you guys made it! I thought you wouldn't turn up" he said. "baekhyun, how can we not turn up? it's your opening. plus, we wouldn't dare to turn you down" luhan winked.

baekhyun laughed as he took a sip of drink when his gaze stopped at you. "well, who is this pretty thing?" he said as he came closer to you. sehun tightened his arms around you and introduced you to baekhyun,"my girl. (_____)." you smiled at baekhyun as he shooked your hand. "nice to meet you, I'm byun baekhyun." he grinned before added, "why don't all of you get yourself something to drink? make yourself at home!"

tao and luhan came up,"sure thing bro!" they said together as they attacked the table full with alcohol. "that chick is hot!" chanyeol said to kai. kai looked at the girl that chanyeol was referring to,"first come, first service!" as the two of them dashed off to the girl.

so it was only left with you, sehun, lay and kris as you made your way to an unoccupied sofa and sat down. "I'm gonna get something to drink," lay said,"you guys want anything?" "can I follow?" you asked. lay looked at sehun and sehun looked at you. there was an awkward stare for a while before you finally change your mind. "I'll be back," lay smiled at you and then he disappeared in the crowd.