unfortunate

you walked around the empty streets. it has been a weeks since you left the house which means since you had a proper meal. you have been running in the street begging for food and you were almost running out of energy. as you sat on the bench at the park, your hand dropped down to your grumbling tummy,"I know, eomma is trying her best to find delicious food for you. hold on a minute, hmmm?" you cooed.

xxx

as days past and as time flies, it was already two months since you were out in the street. like what you were told, life outside was like survival and competition. you had to fight for food and shelter with other beggar.

when the day starts to pour, you had to run somewhere for shelter. now that you had your tummy growing, it wasn't as easy as it was last time.

one day while you were resting at a shelter in a park, someone picked you up roughly, "I found you.." sleepily, you looked around and then your eyes set on the last man you wanted to meet. "w-what do you want?" you stared at him. "looks like your master has abandoned you after getting you in this mess, it's okay my dear.. my heart is still open for you.." the old mr. kang smiled with his stained teeth.

his eyes dropped down to your stomach and when he tried to reach out to it, you smacked his hand away, "don't you dare to touch me!" with that, he chuckled. "take her." he ordered his guard with a dirty look.

without waiting for a second, they grabbed you by your hair and threw you on one of their shoulders as they start making their way out of the park with you screaming and yelling for help but it was helplesss because it was already late and not even a single soul was around.

xxx

your hard breathing echoed the room where they had dumbed you on the hard bed. weak from lack of energy and nutrients, you didn't have any energy to get up and argued at the door. laying restlessly on the bed, you looked up at the ceiling. nothing came up into your mind except sehun. will he be looking for you? or would he really mean what he said and ignore now that you were gone?

foolish of you to just ran out and follow your own emotions. thinking of it, now you were scared what would happen to you now that you're here. what would happen to your unborn child? no matter how many time you tell yourself you hate the father of the child, sometimes your heart just refuse to listen.

xxx

"it's useless, no one has seen her.." sehun sighed as soon as he came out of the hospital.

there was a report of an unrecognised dead pregnant woman found on the road and they had rushed to the hospital to see if it was (_____) but it wasn't.

"where could she be?" lay sighed. "this is all my fault. if I didn't.." sehun was at loss of words as he thought about all the horrible words he had said. tao patted sehun's shoulder, "you have to be strong. all of us are trying our best to find her. (_____) will be with us soon." sehun wiped away the tears that was threatening to escape as he looked at tao and nodded,"let's get going."