shower

you woke up feeling sore later, as you looked beside, sehun was sleeping soundly. one of his arm was around your waist. so you pushed his arm aside and got off the bed.

you didn't know what happened to you, why were you craving so much for him last night? why were you acting like that?

you stepped under the shower head and adjusted the temperature before turning the water on. warm water was what you needed to soothe your soreness and aches. you brought your hands up to your hair and scrubbed your head before proceeding to shampoo it. then, you turned the water on again and began rising it.

while doing so, you didn't realise that sehun was already up and he had entered the bathroom and was coming into the shower with you. sehun hugged you from behind, making you jump a little. "I'm sorry" he chuckled and then came around infront of you.

remembering about the sex last night you both had, you felt your cheeks suddenly turning hot as you looked down. only to see his once again, erected member. he smirked,"what?" you asked as your head shot up. "fix it for me?" sehun playfully suggested as he took your hand and brought it down to wrap it around his thick shaft. he then guide you and began stroking up and down his member. the warmness beneath your hand made you blushed even harder. in a short while, he came as white emulsion starts shooting out slowly like a volcano eruption.

you looked back up at him only to find him staring down at you "let me return you back the favour." he said seductively. "no.. I'm f-" but before you could protest, sehun already brought his hand down to your clit. the feeling curled again in your stomach as you bit your lower lip.

he started off with a light pinched and the he began rubbing it and slipping a finger in. you stared at him while enjoying the pleasure as he thrust another finger. sehun back you up against the wall and lifted one leg to wrap around his waist so that it would be easier for him to accomplish his jobs.

slowly, he insert another finger as he began picking up the pace and thrust in and out of you. the whole bathroom echoed your moans until you finally exploded again.

then he scooped you up in his arms and sat on the toilet bowl with you on him. he placed his hand behind your neck and brought your face close to him. when your lips met his, it turns into a hot make out session on the toilet bowl until kris's voice rang outside,"oh sehun, we have to leave soon."

the sudden calling made you jump a little and sehun growled in annoyance,"I have to go now.." he whispered to you and pecked you once more on the lips.

half dry, he set you on the bed and then proceeded to dressing. as you watched him dressed, you smiled a little, adoring his godly body even that little scar on his handsome face. when he was done putting clothes, he came around and kissed you once more on your lips, tenderly yet quick. "see you later, baby." you nodded and then smiled at him as he chuckled and then left the room, closing the door and leave you alone grinning yourself.