02

I got ready and did my makeup (pic above^)
After I got ready me and Loren go downstairs to ask my mom what time we are leaving for the concert.
"Hey mom what time are we leaving" I asked as I walked downstairs with Loren, "in like 15 minuets we are also going to go get starbucks" she said "Yay" me and loren yelled
Me and Loren  then walked back upstairs and I decided to post on my fanpage.
I posted a picture of myself and captioned it "Can't wait to meet the loml❤️ @ hunterrowland".
I then pulled my phone off the charger and put it in my back pocket.

After about 5 mins of playing on my phone me and Loren  decided to make musicallys and posted some.
" I know this is last minute but I know how much you love he boys so I got you guys a suite at the same hotel and more than likely in the same floor" My mom said, me and Loren both squealed. " Both you get your bags ready you will be there for a few days" My mom added.
Loren had already brought a lot of clothes because she was supposed to spend the week with me anyways.
We both grabbed our bags and packed a little extra. We both grabbed our phones and chargers then ran downstairs.
We then walked out to the car and we both got into the back of the car.
~At Starbucks~
My mom pulled up through the drive through and ordered 3 Pink drinks, we then pulled away and headed to the venu.