11

After shopping, we walked around and found a place to have a meet up but sadly we couldn't find one. I then took a picture of my feet and captioned it "Sorry guys no meet up 🤧" and I posted it on snapchat.

We put all our bags in the car.
As we pulled up to taco bell my phone vibrated 'From Zach⚡️' It said. I opened my phone and went to snapchat and opened the snap. It was a picture of a kid with curly hair and the caption was 'Noodles🍜 //Streaks⚡️' I then snapped back, a picture of outside the window and captioned it 'Heyyyy' .

After we got home with our food, I took my food upstairs and ate in my room along with loren.
Zach snapchated me again. 'u in LA?' the picture was captioned. I took a picture of my with my tongue out 'No I live in Phoenix Az' I said and then sent it.

I took a bite of my food, and then I noticed Hunter had texted me.
babyyy💕🤞🏻- Hey i just wanted to tell you that your isn't on for another week and i'm on my way over rn
Me-Okayyy💕 that means i get to spend more time w u bby ❤️
"Hey girls come here real quick" My mom said, me and loren both ran downstairs. "Yeah?" I said "I have a business trip in LA that I have to be at for about two weeks" She said holding her suitcase and bags, "I will be back soon okay girls I love you both" She said and have us hugs then walked out the door because her uber was here.
"Hunter and Brandon are gonna be here soon" I said to loren, "I thought they had to leave for tour" She said confused "Hunter said tour starts in a week" I said to her as we walked upstairs. I finished my food right before hunter and Brandon swung our door open.

"heyyy babe" Hunter said. He walked over beside me and sat down on my bed. "hey" I said and smiled as I got up "i'll be right back" I said as I grabbed my trash and took it downstairs.
-Hunters POV-
"i'll be right back" She said as she went downstairs. I looked over and noticed her phone went off, so I checked it. It was a snapchat from 'Zach⚡️', maybe it's Zach Clayton? me and him are good friends and he knows me and Y/n are dating. I started getting very curious so I checked it, I opened the snap and it was not Zach Clayton, the guy said 'We need to meet up ya know like go for coffee or something and I could show you around and you could meet my band😛' honestly I don't want this kid texting her so I took it into my own hands, I took a quick picture of me and said 'This is her boyfriend and I suggest you back off' As soon as I sent it he Opened it 'Were just friends so' He said in the chat, I quickly typed back "Just stop texting her" and then Y/n Walked in.

-Your POV-
As soon as I walked in my room Hunter quickly laid my phone down.

I walked over and grabbed my phone off the stand and saw Zach was typing, "Hunter what did you do" I asked him as I opened the snapchat on the chat, Zach said 'we are friends and i'm not gonna stop texting her so get over it' I read, I then typed back 'Sorry about my boyfriend but no we can still text it's fine' I said "Why would you do that hunter" I asked getting mad, "No reason" He said in a angry tone, "Hunters he is just my friend gosh" I said, "I don't want him texting you" He said "I bet you text other girls who are your friends so" I said, "just let it be me and him are friends" I said "whatever" Hunter said

-Later-

It almost 9pm and we all decided to get a Pizza, Hunter opened the door and the pizza guy was there and hunter paid.

"Letssss eattt" Brandon said, I walked over into the kitchen and grabbed a plate and got 2 pieces of Pizza, I also grabbed a Pepsi out of the fridge. I sat down on the couch and I ate my food and played on my phone. I was still texting Zach and it's fine because we are just friends, 'I'm sorry ab hunter' I said with a picture of my pizza. He answered really fast, it was a picture of him in the mirror with the caption 'It's fine ⚡️🤘🏻' i then replies back 'what'd you say before hunter told u to stop texting me??' I replied with a picture of me taking a bite of pizza, the picture was actually cute so I saved it.

'All i said was that you should come to LA and I could show you around and we could get starbucks and I'll show you my band' He said with a picture of him and that curly headed boy in the mirror. "that'd b dope" I said as I took a video of myself.

I then took a few pictures and posted them on my snapchat story.

Later on we all went upstairs, "i'll be back hunter and for real don't touch my phone" I said, I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of nike spandex shorts, fluffy socks and a black nike shirt.

I went to the bathroom, took off my makeup and then changed into my pajamas. I then brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun.