07

i'm trying to update daily but it's hard bc i'm always busy but just know i'm working on the chapters

After I took a shower I got dressed and did my makeup⬇️

I walked to see if Loren was up and she had already gotten dress and did her makeup ⬇️

We walked both then grabbed our stuff and decided to head to starbucks which was right around the corner from where we were staying

As we enter starbucks a bunch of girls started coming up to us, we talked for a couple of mins and then we finally got to order our pink drinks. Lor and I sat down and talked for a few as we drank our drinks and rallied about how crazy these two days have been.

-later-
We walked into brandon and hunters room and they were on their beds on there phones, "hey baby" hunter says "hey" I say and smile
"You look beautiful today " He says, I walked over toward hunter and sat down next to him in the bed. "You look pretty cute" I said and smiled.
I looked at my social media and saw my followers were gaining a lot, not only in my fanpage but on my main account.
"babe take a pic of me" I say and hand hunter my phone, I smiled in one, and stuck my tongue out in the other, and I posted both with the caption "Lovely 💛✨⚡️//
Pc-@ hunterrowland"
Loren and brandon have been flirting a lot lately, "do you have a label yet?" Hunter asked them, "we're dating" Loren said. "omg really that's so good you guys are cute together" I said and smiled, loren smiled and so did brandon.

-6pm-
We decided to go to the mall, me and loren picked out a few hoodies from top shop and I got a few new pairs of vans and two van shirts, we also walked into forever 21 and got a ton of crop tops because why not, we also went into a nail place and got our nails done. A few of hunter and brandon supporters came up to us so we took pictures and it was fun.

We finally meet up with hunter and brandon, "baby lets go here" Hunter says leading me into a jewelry store, there was a lady standing and waiting for us, "this is yours" Hunter said and grabbed the necklace from the little box that it came in which the lady was holding, It was a gold chain with a "H" on it and it had diamonds on it. "omg hunter I love it" I said and turned and hugged him really big. He then put the necklace on me and I was smiling like crazy, how did I just a fan get so lucky to be dating him? I don't really know what I did to deserve him to be honest.

-back at the hotel-
We were all watching a movie when loren got a phone call. She walked out of the room to take the call and we continued to watch the movie.

"Guys" She said crying but also smiling, "what's wrong lor" I asked worried, "my mom can't afford to take care of me" She said "but i'm moving in with you for some time and your mom is moving into the house on the boys street" She said sounding sad and excited at the same time.

I then text my mom