19

-Later-
(btw this is hella late so )
-Your POV-

"babe i'll be back to pick you up in an uber later but get dressed" He said to me after the kids "Like dress casual or like a dress" I asked "A dress" He said and smiled.

After I said bye and gave him a hug, I walked into my room

I took a shower, after I put my bathrobe on and did my full face of makeup. I curled my hair and then decided to pick my clothes out. I grabbed out a cute dress which was black with mesh and it was longer in the back and shorter in the front. I then put on some cute heels and the necklace Zach gave me.

After a while Zach and I arrived at this fancy restaurant.

After eating Me and Zach walked around.

We walked into gucci and I decided to get the black slides since I already have the white slides.

We shopped a little more then went back to the boys house.

"Thanks Zach for all this" I said as we approached the door to their house.

"It's not over yet baby" He said and lead me in the dark room.

Zach had the lights turned off and walked me to the kitchen.

"sit here" he said and helped me into a chair.

Then He walked away and there I was alone in the dark.

"babe?" I said, no response.

Just then the lights turned on. There was a person recording, then through the door walked Zach and the others wearing suits.

They started singing to me and it was the cutest.

After everything the boys had left to spend the evening out, Zach and I stayed behind.

"baby you look so hot in that dress" Zach said and bit his lip. "Holy frick your so hot Zachary Dean"