10

(Btw this story, everything in this story is still the same as it was when I first wrote it last year, i've just changed the way they talk to each other and also added the why don't we boys)
-Next day-
I woke up and checked my social media and that Zach kid followed me, so I followed back. He also dmed me
imzachherron- Can we at least b friends ??
Me-Sureeee
-
I finally got up, out of hunters grip. I walked into the bathroom with my clothes.
After my shower I got dressed (pic below⬇️)

I dried my hair and left it naturally wavy.
I then walked out quietly because they were all still sleeping, I slipped on my white nike low socks and a pair of air force 1's. I grabbed my phone then walked across the hall to the makeup room.
I sat at my vanity and did my makeup which consists of, concealer, setting powder, contour, highlight, false lashes and a nude lipgloss.
I then decided to take my photo of the day.

I posted it on instagram and captioned it "Unfazed⚡️💕"
Then I noticed Zach texted me back.
imzachherron- here add my snap zach_Herr0n (a/n this is his real snap, in his last name it's supposed to b a zero but it looks like an o)
I then added him on snap and we started snapchating.
Zach was screenshotting some pictures of me, honestly I didn't care that he was doing that but I feel like hunter would be mad if he saw that zach had screenshots of me.
I took a quick picture and posted it on snapchat with the caption "imma b hella active today⚡️💙 xx"
I sat down on the couch that was in the makeup/ filming room and I liked some pictures fans had posted.

I then walked downstairs and got some cereal. Me and Zach were still snapcahting and I sent him a pic of me holding a box cereal and he replied "all my favs in one picture Fruity pebbles and you 🤤🤤" I kinda blushed a little which isn't good, I shouldn't be doing this. "Friends" I sent back with a picture of my feet. "Fine but your shoes r dope" he replied
-Later-
"babe it's like 11 am get up" I yelled as I walked into my bedroom. My loudness also caused loren and Brandon to wake up.

Hunter and Brandon had both left after we said our goodbyes, they were leaving for a few months to go on a tour across the country.

I made my bed then I sat down on the couch in our room while loren was downstairs.
I thought to myself, wow. Just about a week ago I was just a fan girl and now I have my own fan base and I'm dating the person I used to dream of being something too. I never thought I could ever be someone to someone who didn't even know me.
Loren then snapped me out of my thoughts "come on we are going to starbucks" she said. I got up off the couch and walked out the door with loren. She was wearing Leggings and Brandon's Nike hoodie and some converse

I posted took a picture of me with my Pink drink and then posted it on snapchat and captioned it "Going to the mall w Lor💕"

I then opened up Instagram and saw tons of screenshots of my recent snap, someone reposted it and said S"aw look at the necklace and btw what mall are you going too?"
I commented on it "It's an H , hunter gave it to me and i'm going to the outlet mall in phoenix"
She commented back "omg you replied to my comment and bro i'm there rn so If i see you imma come up"
I then commented back and told her That I will probably have a meet up
I posted on your snapchat and captioned it "meetup at the Phoenix park today cuties💖💖"
We  arrived at the mall and the first thing Me, loren and our mom did was go into forever 21 Me and loren bought some chokers, black ripped jeans and a few shirts and then we  bought some emoji pillows and some more sweatshirts
We walked into Zumzies and bought tons of thrasher clothes. We also went into a shoe store and I got checkered vans and some white vans. We all walked into the Apple Store and you both bought rose gold iPads and otter box cases