Characters

Bae Seul Young/배슬영 (Seulyoung): she is the normal 17 year old girl in K-Pop High. She's friends with EXO since preschool. She is close with Suho. During her school years, she was bullied by EXO fangirls, but EXO wanted to be with her. She's also friends with BTS.

EXO members:

Kim Jun Myeon/김준면 (Suho): he is the leader of EXO

Kim Jun Myeon/김준면 (Suho): he is the leader of EXO. He is close with Seulyoung since they were babies. He is one of the popular leaders of K-Pop High. He loves to spend time with Seulyoung and EXO.

Park Chan Yeol/박찬열 (Chanyeol): he's known to be 'boyfriend of K-Pop High' because he's the most romantic member of EXO. Many girls fall for him, but he is close to EXO and Seulyoung.

Byun Baek Hyun/변백현 (Baekhyun): he is the 'cheerful boy' of EXO. He might be a bad boy to you, but he is bright, cheerful and friendly.

Oh Se Hun/오세훈 (Sehun): he is the 'Maknae' of EXO-K. He's very handsome, even he wears glasses. He loves to spend time with Luhan often. He is close to Tao.

Kim Min Seok/김민석 (Xiumin): he is the oldest member of EXO. He loves taekwondo, and he has chubby cheeks, like Jimin.

Zhang Yixing/张艺兴/장이씽 (Lay): he is a Chinese-Korean member of EXO. He learns how to speak Korean and Chinese.

Kim Jong Dae/김종대 (Chen): he is known for his 'high pitch voice' because he can sing high pitch voice very easily.

Do Kyung Soo/도경수 (D.O.): he's one of the shortest members of EXO-K. He sings really well. Everytime EXO is hungry, D.O. will cook for them.

Kim Jong In/김종인 (Kai): he loves to dance and he is known to be 'the best dancer' in EXO. He is similar to J-Hope.

Wu Yi Fan/吴亦凡 (Kris): he is the leader of EXO-M. He is close to Luhan. He is the only member who is a Chinese-Canadian.

Lu Han/鹿晗 (Luhan): he loves Rubik's Cube so much. His members were so impressed of his skill. He is close to Kris.

Huang Zi Tao/黄子桃 (Tao): he loves to rap, exercise, and singing. He is close to Lay sometimes, but he is truly close to Sehun.

BTS Members:

Kim Nam Joon/김님준 (Rap Monster): he is the leader of BTS

Kim Nam Joon/김님준 (Rap Monster): he is the leader of BTS. He loves to take care his members. He is also known as 'God of Destruction' because whenever he touches anything breaks, so be careful (LOL).

Kim Seok Jin/김석진 (Jin): the most handsome member. He loves food, and he is a skillful cook like D.O.

Min Yoongi/민윤기 (Suga): he is the SWAG of BTS, he is close to Rap Monster often.

Jung Ho Seok/정호석 (J-Hope): he is the only 'Hope' in BTS because of his bright personality. He is close to V.

Park Jimin/박지민 (Jimin): he is the shortest member. He is cubby, but he has abs.

Kim Tae Hyung/김태형 (V): he is the 'Victory' because they won several awards. He is close to J-Hope and Jungkook.

Jeon Jungguk/전정국 (Jungkook): he is known as the 'Golden Maknae' because of his taents. He is also close to V just like J-Hope. Sometimes he is close to J-Hope because they're like a father-son relationship.

Other K-Pop bands like SHINee, Seventeen, Super Junior, GOT7, Pentagon, etc. are in the story.

My co EXO-L friends are also in this story.

A/N:

SNSD is here in this story as themselves, they are enemies of Seulyoung.

Chapter 1 will be soon. Prologue is already publish.

Have fun. Xxx

Made: February 13, 2017
Published: February 14, 2017
Edited: October 22, 2017
Ended: unknown