Chapter 17: The Secret Is Revealed

Seulyoung's POV

I was with Ryeowook talking what happened earlier. He found out that they wanted to get attention to EXO, so they wanted to get rid of us.

"So what are you going to do?" Ryeowook asked me.

"I really don't know, oppa." I said, I call him oppa sometimes because you know, oppa means a female talking to an older male.

"I better go now, I think Suho is looking for you." Ryeowook said.

"Oh ok." I said.

"There you are, Seulyoung." Suho said.

"I better go now, see you later." Ryeowook said, and we waved at him.

"So how's the talk work you and Ryeowook?" Suho asked.

"Fine though." I said.

"I'm getting worried about you and the girls because of SNSD and Chorong." Suho said.

"I know, but what are we going to do?" I asked, "they keep on doing like that ever since Chorong came."

"I wish she is gone for good." Suho said, and he hugged me.

"I hope so." I said, and I hugged him back.

🎵❤🎵❤

Suho's POV

We go back to class for our last topic. I'm getting suspicious about some girls who are gossiping about me and Seulyoung. Suddenly, Danielle came.

"Hi Suho and Seulyoung." Danielle greeted us.

"Hi Danielle." We greeted her.

"Do you know why some girls are gossiping today?" Seulyoung asked.

"I don't know why, but I heard that Ryeowook and Seulyoung are talking about something." Danielle said.

"What did you and Ryeowook talked about?" I asked Seulyoung, I think I'm mad at her.

"We were talking about what happened earlier, he told me that the SuJu members will teach me how to defend myself." Seulyoung said her story.

"Oh, they thought that you want to be with him, not Suho." Danielle said.

"They are very mean though." Seulyoung said.

"Besides, Super Junior and EXO are close." I said.

"Oh yeah." Danielle said, "I think they misunderstand about it."

"True." I said.

"I better told my friends about it." Danielle said.

"Oh, and don't tell to the other girls, only your friends." Seulyoung told her.

"Ok." Danielle said, "I better go now."

We waved at her saying good bye.

🎵❤🎵❤

As we to to the canteen. Most girls are glaring at Seulyoung, and I think they know abot it too.

"Do you want to come with me to our table?" I asked her.