Chapter 16: Another Arguement

Seulyoung's POV

After how many days, Chorong and the SNSD members are still glaring at me. How long will it stop the fight?

I'm going to my locker to get some stuff. I was with Suho. Suho is kinda overprotective these days, and I'm getting worried about him.

Chorong, on the other hand, is still glaring at me because I'm still with Suho. Her other members wants her to move on and forget about it, but she doesn't want to.

"Are you ok?" Suho asked me.

"I'm fine." I said. I don't want to worry about it, and we go back to our group.

"Hey Seulyoung, do you want to meet with BTS?" Chaeyeon asked.

"If we have time though." I said, and she nodded.

"I know EXO will be mad at us if we meet BTS." I said.

"I feel you, Seulyoung." Chaeyeon said.

"Let's go back now." I said. We go back to the group.

I'm getting worried about myself because Suho is kinda over protective to me. I don't know when will it stop.

🎵❤🎵❤

Lunch time is here!

We go to our favorite cusine, which is Asian cusine. I always love Asian foods, especially Filipino foods because of the flavor.

"So be careful, Byul, okay?" Suho said to me.

"Don't worry because Chanyeol and Hyo Ae will come with me to our table." I said.

"Don't worry, hyung, I'll take care of her." Chanyeol said, "after all, I'm her bias wrecker."

"Shut your mouth, Chanyeol." I said to Chanyeol, I almost blush and he laughed. What a happy virus.

We go to our table, and we saw SNSD and of course, Chorong.

"Oh look, Chanyeol is with Seulyoung and Hyo Ae." Taeyeon said.

"I have no idea Chanyeol has another girl, how disgusting." Yoona said.

"Seriously though, they are soo weird." Chanyeol whispered to us.

"They are always like that." I said.

As we reach to our table, they appeared

"Oh hello." They said.

"What do you want again?" Chanyeol rolled his eyes at them.

"Why are you always with them? You don't want us anymore?" They asked.

"I hate you because you keep making Seulyoung as the victim of your group." Chayeol said.

"Then?" Chorong said, "it's her fault that me and Suho broke up!"

"That's not true, you're the one who cheated Suho with Kim Jonghyun." I said.

"Don't lie Seulyoung, I know your secret between you and Suho." Chorong yelled.

"Seriously?" I rolled my eyes. "Secret in your face."

"Excuse me, there is no secret between us." I heard someone, and I turned around, it's Suho.

"Don't believe her, Suho, she's here to trick you." Chorong said as she comes to Suho.

"Don't touch me!" Suho jerked at her.

"Why?" Chorong asked, "you don't love me anymore?"

"No!" Suho said, "I saw everything when we were at fourth grade, you wanted Kim Jonghyun more than me."