Chapter 1: My First Day

I woke up in my room with Suho and Sehun. BTW (By The Way) I lived with EXO because they said that it's best if I live with them so it's easy for them to get me.

I need to eat because I'm hungry. Good thing D.O. is early everyday so he'll cook for us.

"Good morning, D.O." I said.

"Oh, good morning, Seulyoung!" D.O. said.

I think the others are still sleeping.

"Let's have breakfast, Seuliie." D.O. said, he is the only member of EXO who calls me Seuliie. (^_^)

"Alright, D.O. oppa." I said, and he smiled.

We eat breakfast, I really love D.O.'s dish so much, sometimes it taste like my mom's.

Then Xiumin, Lay, Chanyeol appear.

"Good morning KyungYoung." Chanyeol said.

"We're not dating, ya know." D.O. said. And they pout at us. ⊙︿⊙

"Oh you guys!" I said. They always do that.

Then the others came in...

"Good morning, everyone!" Tao said.

"Good morning." I said.

"Breakfast is ready!" D.O. said to the boys.

We get ready for school.

Here in K-Pop High, we feel like normal people, and everytime we entered, there are a lot of EXO fangirls. Aiish, how long will they take it. Sometimes, they even glare at me because I'm with them, but Suho protect me like a brother. Ir's like EXO are my brothers, and I'm the only girl.

We reach our classroom, and sit down. I sit between Baekhyun and Suho, at the back is Lay and at the front is Kai. While we wait, we talk about each other until...SNSD is here.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Taeyeon said.

"Annyeonghaseyo too." We said.

"Can we talk to Seulyoung, please?" Sunny asked.

"Oh no you're not." Suho glare at them, I think he still remembered when they bullied me.

"Fine then." Tiffany said in a disgust look.

"And don't tell me you're going to call Seulyoung a 'bitch', huh?" Baekhyun said to them.

"How did you know that?" Taeyeon said to Baekhyun.

"I know you well enough." Baekhyun said.

"If you dare to speak to her or do anything bad to her, we'll call you 'SNSDicks'." Kai said.

"Let's go." Sooyoung said.

"Are you ok?" Suho asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, "thanks for everything."

"You're welcome." Kai said. And we share a hug.

Then, our teacher came with 7 new students.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Mr. Lee, your teacher." Mr. Lee said, "I want you to meet our new students."

"Annyeonghaseyo! We're BTS, also known as Bangtan Sonyeondan." They said.

"I'm Kim Nam Joon, but you can call me Rap Monster." Rap Monster said.

"I'm Kim Seok Jin, your most handome and romantic guy." Jin said, and I saw Chanyeol is getting jealous, and alot of fangirls are starting to scream.

"Min Yoongi, but you can call me Suga swag." Suga said.

"Jung Ho Seok, I'm your hope, your one and only J-Hope and best dancer in the world." J-Hope said. I can see Kai is getting mad at J-Hope.

"Park Jimin, your cute boy with abs." Jimin said. Oh god...Xiumin is getting weird.

"Jeon Jung Kook, the golden maknae of South Korea." Jungkook said, and I can tell that Sehun's blood is getting boil.

"Kim Tae Hyung, you can call me V, please don't forget my name, ara?" V said.

I think EXO is getting mad about this.

"Okay boys, I'm Mr. Lee." Mr. Lee said, "please find a seat."

"Arraso." They said.

"Ya Seulyoung, I don't think they have a lot of fangirls." Suho said. Unfortunately, there are a lot.

"I'm not comfortable with these idiot girls, screaming." I said.

"I'll handle this." Lay said. I know Lay can be sensitive of his anger.

"Hey girls!" Lay yelled at them.

"Ommo! It's Lay talking with us!" A random girl said.

"Ya ya, stop that!" Lay said.

"I'll help you bro." Sehun said, but still won't work.

"Oh no!" Kai said.

"Hey girls!" I yelled, "stop doing that to Lay and Sehun."

"OMG, did this girl just yelled at us?" A girl asked.

"Yeah, she's no good for this." Another giril said.

Oh no! They want to bully me again.

"Hey! Stop saying that to my best friend!" Suho stand up at his seat, and glare at the girls.

"Oh come on, Suho Oppa, she's a nobody to K-Pop High." Yoona said.

"Don't you dare say that to her." Suho is very angry at Yoona, so he slap her cheek and a lot of girls shock.

"How many times do we have to tell you, DON'T BULLY SEULYOUNG OR ELSE YOUR LIFE WILL BE MISERABLE!" EXO members said.

"Just like what happened to Yoona, I slap her." Suho said.

All of them are afraid at them.

"Gwaen Chana?" Chanyeol asked me.

"Nae." I said.

"Don't trust them, they're bitches, they just want to bully you because you're close with us." Chen said.

"Don't worry, you belong yo EXO, we'll protect you." They said, and we share a hug.

EXO are my all-time comforters whenever I'm sad.

Now it's breaktime, we go to our lockers. Each locker has groups, example, if you're on BTS, and how many members do you have, K-Pop High will provide how many members in 1 locker. The longest locker is EXO locker, there are 13 lockers in the EXO locker. 12 lockers are the EXO and one locker is my locker.

Here's the list of members in order of EXO locker group:

Chanyeol

Chen

Kai

Luhan

Kris

Suho

Seulyoung

Sehun

Tao

Xiumin

D.O.

Lay

Baekhyun

We enjoy being together as an EXO family. My 12 Brothers and Me!!(^v^).