Chapter 10: Festival Part 1

Seulyoung's POV

After weeks of practice, it's already the 35th anniversary of our school. I'm so excited!!!

Me, Suho, Chen and Hikari will sing Growl; Avanthicka, D.O and Jin will sing Don't Go; V, Yu Jin and Lay will sing For Life; Kai, Hye Gun and Jimin will sing Peter Pan; Claore and Luhan will sing Baby Don't Cry; Yoo Rin, Xiumin and Junkook will sing Promise; and Chae Yeon and Baekhyun will sing What Is Love.

We are still planning for the booth during the festival.

"So, guys, what kind of booth do you like?" Suho asked.

"But we need to split up because we are 24, and that's a lot." I said.

"You're right." Suho said, "how many members do you guys want?"

"Four members each." Xiumin said, "so six groups then four members."

"Great, so six booths for each of us." Sehun said, "what do you think, Suho hyung, choose your own group?" And Suho nodded.

All of us are choosing their groups. I'm with Suho, Chanyeol and Hyo Ae; while Hikari is with Chen, Lay and Yu Jin; Chae Yeon is with Baekhyun, Luhan and Avanthicka; Yoo Rin is with Xiumin, D.O and Athena; Sung Hae is with Sehun, Min Hyun and Tao; Hye Gun is with Kai, Claire and Kris.

"Since we are already in a group, let's choose a booth for each group." I said.

"Ours will be Kissing Booth." Suho said.

"Ours will be Marriage Booth." Chen said.

"Ours will be Horror Booth." Luhan said.

"Jail Booth for us." Xiumin said.

"Foods Booth for us." Tao and Kris said.

"Umm...why are the eight of you at the same booth?" I asked.

"Because the eight of us can work together." Min Hyun said.

"Besides, Food Booth for us." Kai said.

"And Drink Booth for us." Sehun said.

"Alright." We said to them.

🎵❤🎵❤

So all of us are preparing for the Booths, then we'll practice for the performance. I hope the other members will not get jealous at BTS.

"So Woo Joo, how many kisses are in the jar?" I asked.

"50." Suho said.

"Alright." I said.

I check for the other members booths if everything is ready.

"Are you ready?" I asked them.

"Yup!" They said.

So the booth begins...

A/N:

Hi!

Sorry it's a short chapter and boring. I'll try a good chapter next time. If I still have ideas, I'll make it longer

I'll dedicate this chapter to my EXO-L friends for some ideas. Saranghae guys!