Chapter 18: Choose

Hyo Ae's POV

I don't know why Jessica said that? BTS is just protecting us against these girls.

"Tell me what is going on?" Kris asked us. EXO was there too.

"We were in our locker while you guys at the canteen, then they came and threaten us." Claire said, "they pushed us until BTS caught us so we'll not fall and they protect us against them."

"I see." Kris nodded.

"But oppa, I saw them going to the BTS house before the festival." Jessica said to EXO.

"Is this true?!" Suho yelled. (A/N: Remember the Richman K-Drama scene where Suho yelled at Ha Yeon Soo, that's his expression.)

"So you lied to us?" Kris asked us.

"I don't want to hide this anymore." I thought.

"YES!" We confessed.

Suho is now mad at us. Seulyoung is getting scared about Suho's anger.

"You lied to us!" Suho yelled at Seulyoung.

"Suho, it's not what it looks like." Seulyoung pleaded at Suho.

"I thought you girls were going to the mall, but it turns out that you were going to BTS's house." Suho exclaimed.

"Hyung, don't be mad at them, they didn't do anything bad to you." Rap Mon said to Suho, "they went to our house because they don't know what song we will sing for the festival."

I saw Suho rolled his eyes.

"So you want BTS than us now?" Suho yelled again.

"Please don't be like that, Suho." Seulyoung thought.

"We still want EXO, but we also like BTS." Seulyoung said to Suho.

"Suho hyung calm down." Chanyeol said.

"No!" Suho said, angrily. "I trusted you Seulyoung and the girls, I thought you all stay away from BTS, but you didn't." And he left angrily.

"This is all my fault!" Seulyoung cried.

"No, it's our fault." BTS said.

"What?" We said.

"It's our fault that we put you girls through this." Rapmon said.

"It's ok, Rapmon." Xiumin tapped Rapmon's shoulder, "it's also our fault that we're jealous of you because the girls also like you."

"Stop crying now, Seuliie." D.O comforted me. And she stopped crying.

"I guess we are now okay, except for Suho." V and Baekhyun said as they shake hands.

"We really don't like EXO and BTS fighting." I said.

"Me too." Claire said.

"Don't worry, we'll not fight anymore." Sehun said.

"So for now, we'll stay with BTS." Athena said, "because Suho is still angry."

"Is it ok if we stay with BTS for a while?" Min Hyun asked EXO.

"Sure, as long as they will take care of you girls. Am I right, Jimin?" Kai said to Jimin.

"We'll take care of them, we promise." Jimin said as he and Kai make a promise sign.

"Let's go home now." Jungkook said.

"But what about our things?" Chae Yeon asked.

"Don't worry, we'll be the ones who will bring it to you." Baekhyun tapped Chae Yeon's shoulder.