Forever and Ever

Chapter 1:

 Sunday afternoon and all I was doing was spending my days in bed watching netflix and stuffing myself with food. It was 2 more days until I start my new school and lately I've been trying to get home schooled. For the past couple of years, I have gone to seven schools because I was getting bullied and teased about the way I look. My mom goes through a lot of trouble transferring to a lot of different jobs. I feel sympathy for my mom because she doesn't have anyone to help her. My dad left us for a blondie, which I know that bitch is wanting all the money she could get. My dad owns a business in Las Vegas, my mother and I moved to California, Chino Hills. Every month my dad would send down $25,000 to me and my mom as a "I'm sorry" apology. Anyways, the new high school I'm going to has a lot of fake plastics. I heard they wear really short shorts and see-through shirts for the boys to look at. I'll just hope I'll make at least one friend.

*FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* 

"Honey, wake up! Time for school!" my mom yelled.

Luckily I woke up an hour ahead so I could get ready. I wore my white-wash leggings, my neon light tank top and a pink sweater over. I rarely wear any makeup but today I decided to give it a try. I used my mom's nude foundation and basically all I wore was some mascara, liquid eyeliner, and a light pink lipstick. I straightened my hair today because I was tired of putting it in a bun all the time.

"Sweetie, are you ready?!" 

"Yeah I'll be down in a bit!" 

"OK, I'll be in the car"

I put on my converse, took a deep look in the mirror of myself, and surprisingly I was looking good for my first day of school. I took a banana and through the door I ran. 

"You ready for the first day of high school!?" yelled my mom.

"Yes mom, I am" I laughed.

When we arrived, all I could see were girls with shorts and some with dresses and I got jealous of how perfect and skinny they all look. 

"OK bye hun, I'll pick you up later" 

"K bye mom!"

I got into school and my was there a lot of cute boys. I took a look at my schedule and out of no where a guy looks at my sheet.

"Oh hey, looks like we have Science, Math, and Art together!" 

"Uhh, who are you?"

"Oh sorry, I'm Matthew, Matthew Espinosa"

"Hi, I'm Jane, nice to meet you"

"That's a lovely name, Jane. C'mon, Science class is over there" 

"Oh, uhh okay then"

As Matthew and I walked into class, every single girl looked at me and for a second I thought they were robots. Matthew took a seat and left me standing in the middle of the classroom while everyone was just looking at me.

"Welcome to science class! You must be the new girl! I am Mr. Ziggally, or you can call me Zag, well none of the students call me that but..well you can take the empty seat next to Matthew and Clara!" 

"Thank you" I said nervously.

As I sat down, I saw the way Matthew was looking at me and I felt weird but a good weird.

"Hello, i'm Clara"

"Hi, nice to meet you"

"I know we will be great friends!" she said cheerfully

"Uh, sure?" 

School went by a lot faster than I thought. I made a couple friends and some of them asked me to hangout with them sometimes. Matthew decided to walk me home because my mom was at work and she couldn't leave. The whole walk to my house wasn't far but we walked in silence.

"So, uh have any homework?" Matthew asked

"Yeah, I have math and social studies" I said

"Oh ok, nice" he said sheeply

When we arrived to my house we stood there in an awkward silence.

"I'll uh, see you tomorrow"

"Oh ok, would you like to walk tomorrow, I mean if you want"

"Yeah, I'd like that"

Our eyes met like it was the first time. His blue greenish eyes sparkle, his smile placed me in a trance. I have never had this kind of feeling until now. 

"Here's my number, call me" I said

"Will do" he said smiling

As I was walking in, he grabbed my arm and then..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued<33

Thank you guys for reading the first chapter of my first ever story. If you would like to give me an idea feel free!