Confession

"To; Matthew<3: Sorry, but this guy jack asked me"

"From; Matthew<3: Oh..jack?"

"To; Matthew<3: yeah..srry i gtg ill text you later"

Matthew's POV:

I really like Jane. She's my best friend and I did a stupid thing for not texting her for a long time. Now she's going with Jack, who is kinda of my friend. The girl I was touching hands with, her name is Delia, to be honest, yes I kinda had feelings for her. But we broke up yestarday because I felt that Jane was my love. I don't know what to do without her now. 

Jane's POV:

"To; Jack; of course!! i would like to go with you"

"From; Jack: yes!! i'll pick you up at 630"

**DAY OF PARTY**

It was only 5:30 and I've started to get ready. I put on my white high waisted shorts, then my tie-dye crop top. I have to say, I've turned into the girls i've called "plastics" at school. I really am tan. I started putting my foundation, mascara, liquid eyeliner and then my lipstick. Jack texted me he was outside. It was only 6:00. I didn't care, i rushed and grabbed my phone, gum, and a lipstick. 

"Hey i thought you said you would pick me up at 6:30" i asked coming into the car

"Yeah but why not go earlier?" he laughed

"Sure, i guess" i felt fishy about something

In the car, I was wondering why Matthew ask me to go with him to a party. Was it because he broke up with his girlfriend? I suddenly got a text. 

"From; Matthew; hey"

"To; Matthew; hi"

"From; Matthew; whats up"

"To; Matthew; im going to the party"

"From; Matthew; oh"

Matthew's POV:

I thought she was kidding she was going with jack. I guess i am that stupid. I was getting ready and that was when i decided to take Clara. She's a nice girl and alll but i would go with her as friends..to see how Jane acts.

"To; Clara; wanna come to a party with me? as friends" 

"From; Clara; oh suree!"

"To; Clara; ok, ill come pick u up right now"

"From; Clara; ok"

Jane's POV:

The party was crazy and loud. When we got there, Jack took my hand and we went through the crowd into the kitchen. I felt as if he was hiding something. He made me sit on the kitchen counter. His arms extended out on my sides. What..the heck.

"What are you doing"

"I wanted to ask you something"

"What is it.."

"Would you like to be my girlfriend, and go to prom with me" he laughed

"Are you ok?" i look confused

"Yeah..yeah! I am" he laughed

"So is it a yes, or a no"

My mind didn't know what to think.

"Sure" i smiled

"Im glad" he said

He then started kissing me and I didn't know what to do but go with it. His lips were soft and he started holding my hips. This is my second time kissing a guy and with him holding me. Our kiss led to a makeout. Then i saw Matthew behind the door looking at us. I stopped kissing Jack and he looked back too. I started to tear a little bit. I ran up stairs and into a random room. Jack came running through.

"Jane, whats wrong?" he asked

"No no, its nothing at all" i lied

"Im fine"

"Ok, no your not. stop lying" he said firmly

He took my hand out of my face. He gave a soft kiss. I kinda felt better. 

"Was Matthew bothering you?"

"No, he wasn't at all. He was my best friend. He got another girlfriend and thats when we've stopped talking to each other. I had feelings for him, but now, i have much more for you. I cried because seeing him watching us, together, I know he doesn't like that. I just don't know what to do"

"Look, its ok. I mean, i love you. Matthew made a choice he wanted, and you made a choice you wanted" he smiled

"Yeah i guess you were my best choice i've made my whole life" i gave him a kiss

He helped me up, then we walked out of the party, leaving Matthew. Jack took us for a ride, then we stopped at a beach. He took my hand and we sat there, looking at the waves. It was beautiful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASDFGHJKL i got 13 reads. i mean i know it isnt alot, but its my first story and it makes me so happy!! i have to stop here because i got homework to do. i'll probably do another chapter tonight or tomorrow! <33 thank you so muchh