True Love

Its been three weeks and Jack and I have been together non-stop. I haven't talked to Matthew since the party and I don't plan on doing it any sooner. 

"Lets go do something babe" as Jack was cuddling with me in bed

"No" i said sarcastically

"Wanna go make me food" he asked smiling

"Hahah, you're funny" 

"What. do. you. want. to. do" he asked while kissing me after every word

"Don't. know" as I was on my phone, kissing him back

We both fell asleep on his bed and I find it comfortable sleeping next to him. His warm body and his arms holding you close to his chest. Your mind wonders off to a place where nothing seems to exists but your love. The way he breathes on you makes you want him more. I could lay near him forever, in his mind, the person he loves the most is you. Nothing seems to matter, nothing bad happens when he's with you. 

Sometimes, I wonder how I got to him. He's my definition of perfection. His smile, his eyes, the way he talks. I could love him forever. Yeah, sometimes I think of Matthew. The times when we both laughed together and when he holds me just like Jack. Do i miss him? Sure. But would I want to see him more as a friend? i don't think so. 

I woke up and it was 6:00. 

"Morning babe" his sexy voice in the morning makes me tingle

"Hi" i said hugging his head

"Are you ok?" he laughed

"Yeah, i'm fine" I smiled back

My phone buzzed and it was from Matthew. I've been getting texts from Matthew lately and all I've been doing is ignoring him. I don't want to, but i feel the urge to forget him. I hid all my messages from Jack. I know, i know relationships don't keep secrets from your loved ones but Jack would go aggressive (even though he's cute when he gets mad). 

"Who's that from babe" he asked suspiciously trying to look over my phone

"Oh, its no one" i smiled hiding my phone away from him

"Show me" he said with a stern look

"No" i said shyly

"Why" he asked getting mad

"Because its..nothing" i laughed sarcastically

Jack tried many ways getting my phone but i was so good at covering it.

"Give it to me" he laughed trying to get it

"No" i said grabbing it away from him

Suddenly, Jack tickled me and he grabbed the phone as fast he could. I didn't keep a password on my phone so he got in. He was speechless. He sat up on the bed.

"Why the fuck is he texting you all this time" he asked aggressively 

"I don't know!!" 

"What? he's been texting you and you haven't told me!"

"Does it matter! Its not like I've been talking to him behind your back! Why does it matter!?" 

"Because we are in a relationship" 

I knew he would say that. I grabbed my phone out of his hand. I tried running out the door but Jack caught my arm. He pulled me in close. He closed his room's door and pushed me against the door. Our lips were so close to touching, we were breathing each other's air. 

He leaned in...whispers "Dont"