Endless Love

Chapter 2: 

"What'd you that for?" I asked pulling away

"I'm really sorry, I just kinda thought you had feelings for me because of the way you looked at me" he said

"Well if a girl looks at you maybe they just want to be friends" I lied

"No, I saw the special way you looked at me, it was different" he smiled

"Well it was nice..kiss- talking to you. I'll see you tomorrow" I said as fast as I could and got into the house before he could say anything.

"Uh, yeah" he smiled and I saw him walk away

I ran into my room and layed down. I thought of the kiss, whether it meant something or nothing at all. I had to admit he was kinda of cute, and nice, and his personality is just perfect. My last relationship ended in a bathroom, when my ex was kissing another girl. Suddenly, I heard my phone buzz. I got a text.

"From; Unknown: Hii, wanna hang out tomorrow?"

"To; Unknown: Who's this?"

"From; Unknown: Its Matthew lol srry i forgot to tell you"

"To; Unknown: Oh hey!! its ok and yeah sure, tomorrow at 2?"

"From; Unknown: Perfect(:"

His texts melts my heart. I guess you could say I have a crush on Matthew Espinosa, yeah its no big deal  at all. 

For the past couple of weeks, after our hang out, I have been texting Matthew non-stop. Its beginning to be a habit and I just can't stop. He's irresistible!! I don't know what we are yet. He's been giving me mixed signals whether he likes me or not. One day he hugged me and placed his arm around me. The next day I saw him holding hands with another girl in science. Which doesn't bother me at all because we aren't even in a relationship.

Later in the week, I caught my eye on another guy. His hair was flawless and his smile was the sexiest. He was Jack Gilinsky. Dear lord he was the hottest guy I've laid my eyes on, besides Matthew. I don't even know what Matthew was even doing for the past couple of weeks. We stopped talking to each other ever since I saw him and the girl in science. I guess he has a girlfriend because the day after that, they were hugging and he kissed her. I didn't feel sad, I just felt ..weird. 

As I was walking to math class, I was running to class because I thought I was going to be late. Then came the moment I came eye to eye to Jack, I accidently bumped into him. I then dropped all my books.

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry" I said

"No no its ok" he laughed

His laugh was even sexier, oh my goodness. He helped me pick up my books and our fingers touched and I would have to say it was like a scene in a romantic movie. We paused for a moment looking into each other's eyes. 

"Oh, uh thank you" I smiled

"N-no problem" he said smiling

"I have to get to class, I'll see you later" I said running

"Well, yeah see you later!" he yelled

After school ended, I started to walk home, then a car pulled up to me and you wouldn't believe who it was. 

"Hey, uh I saw you walking, would you like a ride?" Jack laughed

"Oh, yeah sure" I said

His friends were in the back and it felt awkward when I'm the only girl in the car.

"You turn left and there my house is" I said

"Oh ok"

When he pulled into the drive way, he walked me in. It reminded me of Matthew of how he walked me in, but it wasn't the right time to think of him.

"It was nice meeting you" he said

"Yeah, I guess, we bumped into each other, what a nice way to meet each other" I laughed sarcastically

"I wondering if you would like to go out sometimes?" he asked sheeply

"I guess i would like that, heres my number" I said

"Oh, I'll be sure to call you" he said

As I got into my room, I got a text. I thought it was from Jack but it turns out it was from Matthew.

"From; Matthew<3: Hey, ik we havent talked in a while but i was wondering if you want to come to a party with me tomorrow?"

Before i could text Matthew back, Jack texted me. 

"From; Jack: hey! sorry if this is to soon, but would you like to go to a party with me tomorrow at 7?"

This is great. Great. I am stuck between two guys that I have a crush on. I don't know what to do. Matthew and I stopped talking for a while and he has a girl; so i believe. Jack and I just met but he's so hot and nice. Should I text my long lost best friend (Matthew) or an incredible guy that I just met by bumping into him? 

My fingers started to move on my phone screen...

"To..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oohoo cliff hanger. I think i ran into a writers block. I don't know what else to write so please message me an idea for my 3rd chapter! i hope you like my first story. i know it isn't that great but i'll try to make the story go forward between either jack or matthew. Team Jack? Or Team Matthew?

THANK YOU SOO MUCHH<33