Chapter 8- Big Mouth

Recap: "I will" Colby volunteered. "I wish you luck.." Sam chuckled.

  "Okay Colby" I started. "Truth or Dare?". "Well I'm not a baby so Dare me!" Colby said being a little cocky. "Alright I dare you to...go outside of the apartment and scream at the top of your lungs 'I love taco's!'" I smiled at him.

  "Alright" Colby said shrugging his shoulders and getting up. He opened the door and went out in the hall. "I LOVE TACO'S!!!" Colby screamed. Then there was another scream "SAAAMEE!" The voice shouted. All of us began to burst out laughing. Colby came back inside and sat down on the floor.

   "Okay! Sam truth or Dare?" Asked Colby. "Hmm Truth!" Exclaimed Sam. "Alright, is it true that you and I have almost kissed?" Colby asked his face turning a little pale. I looked at them confused. "For one of their videos" Kat whispered to me. "Ah" I whispered back.

   Sam quickly turned pale after the question. "God you just brought back horrible memories" Sam stated. "Okay Nacyla, Truth or dare?" Sam asked me smiling. "Truth" I answered simply. "Is it true you and Colby have kissed?"

   Without even thinking I quickly answered. "Oh not just once, three times! And more or less it was kind of making out" My eyes widened as did Colby's.

   I quickly put my hand to my mouth and gasped. "So you did kiss!" Kat fangirled. I quickly ran to my room and locked the door. I heard foot steps following after me as soon as I closed the door. I then heard a knock. "Go away!" I said barring my face into my f/c bed.

   "Its Sam please open the door?" Sam asked politely. "Why should I?" I asked. "So that way I can tell you I'm sorry to your face" Sam explained. "No your just going to question me about Colby and me making out!" I began to cry a little bit.

   "Please I won't I swear! Just please open the door!" Sam begged. "No!" I pouted, crying a little. "I'm not leaving until you answer the door!" Sam exclaimed. "Well your going to be there for awhile aren't you!" I snapped. "Will you at least open the door so Colby can come in and change?" Sam asked. "Fine! Only Colby!" I said a little unwilling.

   I unlocked the door and ran to my bed again and put my head into my knees and began to cry. The door slowly opened and closed. "I'm sorry" I mumbled not looking Colby. "For what?" He asked. "For telling them....I should've kept my mouth shut!" I cried.

  The tears began flow again. The bed then got heavier next to me. Then I felt arms snake around my waist. "Look its not your fault.." Colby stated. "It's mine for kissing you earlier today..." Colby said. I lifted my head up and smiled.

   "Well is our fault because I kissed you the third time" I looked at him with a smile. Colby chuckled. Then I remembered Colby had to change. "I'll be right back..." I got up and went to the door and opened. I looked down for some reason to find a note. I bent down and picked it up.

  Dear Nacyla,

  First off I'm sorry for what happened...I really am! And second me and Kat went back to Colby's and I's apartment until you guys are finished talking. Text me when you are done.

   Love, Sam

P.S [Insert number here]

I put his number into my phone and went back into my bedroom. I slipped the note under the door for Colby to read. I sat down on my bed and checked my social media. I heard the bathroom door creak open. I looked up to see Colby shirtless. I began to blush but Colby didn't notice because he was reading the note.

   Colby smiled and looked at me. "What?" I giggled nervously. "So we can text him when are are done "talking"" Colby smiled. I realized what he was getting out of this. "Fine...but it can only last for about an hour! Thats how long it usually takes for me to talk with someone" I explained. Colby just smiled and began to take off his shirt.

  -Okay so if peoples couldn't tell the next chapter is going to be a smut...I'm sorry! Please slap me if you don't want to read a smut! But I will put in bold and write in the beginning:

This is where the smut starts

And the end:

You are now not reading any more smut!

Anyways until next time! Buh-bye!