Prologue

When Davenport industries was first created Donald and Douglas were very close brothers. They shared all of their ideas with each other and one day they came up with bionics. They were going to implant them in robots so that they could do things too dangerous for humans.

Douglas went behind Donald's back and created 5 genetically engineered humans;
Adam: Subject A
Bree: Subject B
Chase: Subject C
Daniel: Subject D
Emily: Subject E

The only thing was that he forgot the age order and thought that Emily was the youngest even though she was the oldest so she ended up being called Subject E. He kept them hidden from Donald for a couple years until one day E accidentally teleported into Donald's lab instead of Douglas'.

Donald then found out what Douglas did and tried to confront him.

Donald then found Douglas had made four genetically engineered humans but he didn't know about Daniel.  After Donald found out Douglas turned evil and planned to sell the children to the highest bidder to use them as super soldiers. Subject E had told him but when he confronted Douglas, he pushed the detonator for the explosives. Subject E had enough time to teleport herself, Donald and her siblings out of he facility.

Donald then took A,B,C,E away and the lab blew up with Douglas inside and Daniel. Only Emily and Douglas knew about Daniel since the others were too young to understand.

Donald took the children and bought a new house and built a secret lab and elevator so that he could keep them there and keep them safe. He planned on training them to become heroes and to help save the word.

He trained them for years to be able to control their bionics. One day he met a woman name Tasha online and they dated, he then proposed and they got married. Today is the day that Tasha and Leo are moving into Davenport's house. This is how their story goes: