CHAPTER 1 ; HEY YOU !

*at Sejun house*

"Sejunnn , please wake up . You'll be late if you're still on your bed" Sejun mom yelled at him at downstairs while cooking for breakfast .

"Yes mom , i know" Sejun woke up and go to the bathroom to take his shower . After that he choose his clothes and wearing it . After he done , he goes to downstairs to eat breakfast . "Wahh , why you're looking handsome today ?" his mom asked . "Why ? Is it before this I'm not handsome ?" Sejun asked back . "Hahaha no , you're always handsome my baby" his mom replied . Sejun just smiled at his mom and continue eat his breakfast .

*at Seoul National University*

Sejun just arrived at University and met his friends at cafe . They just have a drink since they already ate breakfast at home . After that , their going to the class for the first time . Every girls at the university looked at them because they has a handsome face and their fashion are quite nice too . After they arrived at the class their reaction was like "wow" because its looks nice .

Sejun seat beside Haera for the first time because they just met today . They didn't say anything because of shyness . Chan is Haera friend since childhood so they're quite close too . Sejun is shocked because Chan is talking to Haera like a siblings . After class , Chan asked Haera to join them to eat lunch together . But Haera refused because she's shy . She just said she'll join next time . Sejun and the others just go to lunch together . When they having their lunch Sejun asked Chan who's Haera to him and Chan just said "She's my friend but she's like my lil sister for me" . Sejun just nodded his head .

After Sejun arrived at his home , he's greeting his mom and go upstairs and laying on his bed . Suddenly , he's think about Haera . "Ahh , why I'm thinking about her ?" "Why my heart started beating fast?" Sejun asked himself and while his thinking about Haera he fallen asleep until dinner . "Sejun-ah , let's eat dinner" , his mom called him . He woke up and go downstairs to eat dinner . While eating dinner , his mom asked "why honey ? Something happen at university ?" . Sejun looked at his mom and said "nothing , but i don't know why I'm thinking about someone" he said . "Wah is it my baby already found a girlfriend ?" his mom asked . "I don't know , but i think I like her" he replied . "If you like her , just tell her the truth Sejun" his mom said . "But is it not to fast ?" He asked . His mom stay silent .

The next day , he met Haera at class and say hi to her . Haera looked at him with a shocked face and replied "Hi?" . And then Sejun introduce himself to Haera . "My name is Sejun , and you're Haera right?" . And Haera replied "Ah yes I'm Haera , how did you know" she asked . "Oh from Chan , he's my friend" he said . Haera just nodded her head .

They're started closer and Sejun tell Chan that he likes Haera . Chan didn't say anything but supported them since he knows Haera and Sejun for a long time . Sejun and Haera always goes to University together . They always stopped at Kiwon Cafe every morning to have a cup of coffee and then they're heading to their University . Sejun didn't confess anything to Haera because he knows that its too early to tell her the truth . He's just keep the feeling and still think when he can tell Haera about it .

Me ; okay guys , thats all for chapter one . I hope you like it and I'll try my best for chapter two and the next chapter . Pls tell me if you like it or not , pls leave a comment abt this chapter . Its okay , just tell me truth from your heart , I'll accept it . Stay tuned guys , LOVE YAHH 💋