CHAPTER 5 ; PLEASE STAY HEALTHY

*at Sejun house*

*knock knock*
"Annyeonghaseyo" Haera bowed to Sejun mom . "Ahh , nae annyeong , do you want to meet Sejun ?" She asked . "Nae , Majayo" Haera said . "You can go to his room , let me show you" . Haera just followed his mom and thanks her .

"Sejun-ah" Haera calling him . Sejun turned around and run to her . "ahh , i really miss you" he said . "nado sejun-ah" . Haera felt so happy after met him . Sejun looks fine after a few days . "Are you feeling better right now?" Haera asked . "nae , after seeing you , i feel so much better" he replied . they're laughing together at his joke . His mom just laughed outside of the room and shaking her head bcs of her son .

"Please stay healthy okay ? I don't want you to get sick again after this , arasso?" Haera said . Sejun just noded his head . Haera give him a medicine and water . After Sejun ate it , Haera said "ah goodboy haha" . Sejun just throw a cute smile at her

*tomorrow morning*

Sejun goes to downstairs to eat his breakfast before going to the class . His mom started the conversation . "hm who is she , your girlfriend?" She asked . Sejun shocked with her question and just noded . "oh really ? Wah she's nice and pretty too , i liked her" she replied . "what ? Really omma ?" Sejun asked . His mom noded and smiled to her son . "Please bring her to our home for a dinner tonight , arasso?"
Sejun shocked again and said "nae omma"

*in the class*

"Haera-shi , my mom invited you to have a dinner tonight at my house" Sejun said . Haera shocked and look at him "What?! Are you kidding me?" Haera replied . "No , I'm serious" he said .

Haera feel so nervous because she's scared if his mom will ask her many questions but at the same time she's so happy

Me ; I'm soooo sorry guys for not update a new chapter . So this is for you guys . Thankyou for waited for so long . I'm sorry if there's have a wrong grammar or anything bcs english is my second language . Thankyou again guys , loveyahh