Possession?

(Merlin POV)

I lay there on the floor, My head was in agony. My eyes were closed.

I felt something breathing on my face.

I looked up.

Orangey, Crimson eyes gazed before me. It was Gaius.

I tried to get up but I couldn't.

I couldn't get up. Why? why couldn't I get up? Was it him?

Gaius is like the Dad I've never met, so why is he trying to put harm upon me? He looked after me when nobody else could. He devoted his life towards me. My mother relied heavily on him to keep me safe. I travelled miles away from home to help and accompany him. How can he repay me like this? I helped him become many things as he has helped me too. He put food upon my plate and I helped gather that food, he helped me through my struggles when I was in the time of need. 

I clenched my hand and murmured various enchantments. I was trying every single spell I knew. Whatever Gaius was doing, it was was powerful, more powerful than anything I've ever encountered. 

'Sstayaktaree-Heaag' I shrieked with all my power.

This was the most powerful enchantment I had ever Uttered. 

'THUDD!!'

I finally got up, I felt a sharp pain in my head, and blood trickled down my face, but this wasn't really on my mind as Gaius was doing something much more strange. 

He was quavering on the floor. I didn't know what do do. His face was red, redder than a scorching fire.

His arms twisted, twisted under his left leg. It was like he was jousting with himself, it sounds almost impossible but it wasn't. I heard his Bones clicking, crunching, snapping. He was in pain but there was nothing I could think of. I ran towards the Book shelf and tried looking for the most demonic book that I never imagined using...

The Possession.