The Pursuit (1)

After all that had happened with Gaius I had to take my mind off things and try to get my life back on the wagon before the whole enchilada happened. It was my duty to find Arthur and inform him what occurred during these past few nights.

I still couldn't believe what I had encountered these few day falls. It had been a joust and I still yet have to uncover the secrets beholding my kidnapping. I'm still very curious as to what had happened to me and the only way I can find out is by informing my trusty Liege and Sire, Arthur.

I had gotten a good night sleep and thought thoroughly of to what I was going to do. Before the morning bell had rang I put on my lively blue garment on and wrapped my scarlet scarf around my neck. I got Gaius's breakfast ready and carefully layed it upon the hard, stale table so that I don't disturb his sleep. I tiptoed silently among the stair case leading towards the palace stairs.

As I was promenading up the stairs, I had seen from the corner of my eye, a fluttery black robe that had just flashed past before my eyes before I could interpret as to what it was. This was intriguing because no one is awake during this hour as I recall. The bell awakens them like a roar in the middle of the ocean. Curiosity got the best of me so I followed the dark figure along the corridor slowly and quietly as I may interrupt a dark and lonesome secret...

A/N GUYS KEEP READING AND VOTE

THE MORE VOTES THE FASTER WE UPDATE :)