Denial

'Merlin...why are you acting so strange?' Gaius confusingly muttered

I was acting strange?! How can he possibly think I was acting strange?!?!?!

Silence broke out

---------------------------

How was I going to tell him that his body had just been taken over by a malicious, hungry, demonic spirit which not only entered his body, but took over it.

Instead I had an even better idea.

I gestured my hand towards the bleak, wooden chair that he and I made, and told him to go and take a seat. I was going to break the news to him slowly just in case he had another seizure (God forbid)

I poured him so berry and spinach syrup which was his favourite, just to make him comfortable.

He knew something was up.

Before I even thought of what I was going to tell him he interrupted my thoughts...

'Yes Merlin...? He slowly distinguishly spoke.

How was I going to break it to him nicely?

'Well Gaius. Just before yesterday eve you were not being yourself. You were acting very isolate towards me and you were doing things you normally wound't dare to do. I was worried about you and observed you deeply'

'Whaaat are you talking about Merlin?' His voice, confused. And His eyes Thrusted out of his sockets and looked as if though they were about to jump straight out.

I had taken no notice of the interruption.

'You were speaking in a very peculiar and sinister tone, It was somewhat evil and unpleasant to witness'

'Don't be so ridiculous Merlin! He snapped.

'Are you fooling about with me again, I should have you thrown in the stocks immedietly' He chuckled. He wasn't taking this seriously.

'Gaius, listen to me. You somehow got a evil natured creature trapped within your body. It was tearing you up from the inside out. You were on the floor shaking, shaking like a jester's tambourine. It was as if though you were playing with the devil yourself! I had to summon the pernicious creature myself, risking my own torso for you!' I lashed out. That was the only way to get it through to him.

'Merlin. Thats' enough! I've heard enough!' He scowled.

-----------------

I had nothing more to say to him. He was clearly in denial.

Furthermore I had better things to sort out...