Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okieeeeeeeeeee! Chapter 3! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=JACK FROST=

1:00 pm, RING! Finally, lunch time is over. I still can't get over that girl though. So, I went back to my classroom, as I went inside, strange.... The flower is gone. But, the warm feeling is still lurking around the classroom. Maybe that flower ain't the cause of the warmth... Maybe something else or -- NO WAY. SOMEONE?! Then suddenly, the feeling started to become weak, faint... What is going on? I started looking around while approaching my seat. Nobody came in or out. As I sat down in my seat, the feeling became more weak. After a moment, I heard a sob. A soft sob... Sniff, sniff and sob. I wonder where it's coming from... I felt a tap in my left shoulder. As I turn around, it was David Walker, blonde with japanese brown eyes, and one of the hockey players in school.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Professor is not here. If you noticed that there are a few students here right now, they are probably out there."

"So, what's the catch?"

"Uhh, I'm going to catch up with them. You mind telling the others about professor?" He replied..

Oh, yeah... Only 6 students are inside the classroom. And one by one they all went out, including David. Strange though, the warm feeling is still here. Then, I heard another soft and faint sob. As I turned around to see who it is, right in the corner of my right side of the room, there was a girl. She has white hair, blue sweater, checkered red skirt, and she was facing the wall. She's wrapping her hands around her legs and bowing her head. Is she crying? Her hair is all messed up and the sweater she is wearing is quite crumpled. She looks messed up.. I approached her and her sobs became louder. I put my right hand at her right shoulder, she let out a surprised gasp. I just froze and stared at her. She has beautiful round blue eyes and pale skin, and pretty thin lips. Tears came falling down on her rosy red cheeks.

"Are you okay? What happened to you? I asked.

But she just stared at me with her eyes full of sorrow and tears still falling from her eyes. She's beautiful... I can't imagine how beautiful she would look like if she smiles. I offered my hand and slowly she took it and I helped her up. As she got up, there are some parts of her covered in dirt. I grabbed my hanky and got some water poured on to it from a water dispenser beside her and started cleaning her. I wiped her tears with my right thumb and suddenly I just touched her face gently and held it with my right hand. In my left hand, I wiped some dirt in her forehead with my wet hanky. She just continued to stare at me surprisingly. Quickly, I grabbed 2 nearest chairs and let her sit down, and I also sat down beside her. She sat straight up while facing her feet, while I was just leaning towards her. Still, tears kept falling, I grabbed my extra hanky and wiped her tears with it. I just looked at her and patiently waited for her to calm down. 

"What happened?" I asked her again. 

And when she looked up at me, she cried even harder and I felt guilty.  Shoot! Why did I have to ask her that?! I guess that wasn't such a good idea... I offered my hanky for her to wipe her tears and started looking around and thinking what I could do to make her stop crying. Then, I saw a guitar in the other corner of the classroom. I got up, grabbed the guitar, returned beside her and started to sing her a song called Baby Blue Eyes by a band called A Rocket To The Moon. The song just came to me because of her eyes. With me singing the song to her, she started to calm down a bit. While me still singing to her, she just went silent. And when the line in the song "Baby, baby blue eyes..." came, she looked at me and gave me a small smile... Woah.. I never knew that she could be this gorgoeus. Her eyes shimmered and her cheeks turned pinkish-red. I ended the song in the chorus and I just stared at her with awe because of her smile..