Vegas Baby

Baekhyun growled against the harsh grasps of two strangers. It was only two hours ago that he was somehow snatched off the streets into a moving car now into a barron warehouse.

He was too exhausted to look around but by the acrid smell of fish and moss, Baekhyun knew he was near Vespucci, not far off the coast. Jerking one last time, Baekhyun gave up on struggling and complied as the two burly men pulled him along.

He could already hear the angry shouts of his partner in crime, Sehun, once he gets out of this mess.

Baekhyun felt more shameful toward the fact that he actually got caught out in the open; whoever initiated this kidnapping sure knew what he was doing. Because the ransom for Baekhyun, the son of Mr. Byun, CEO of Abraxas Enterprises that owns more than a third of Las Vegas, is going to be very high.

"Ladies...calm down" Baekhyun snickered, sitting himself down onto a ripped up couch with blood stains splattered here and there. The two men gruffed, but made no effort to reply.

"My daddy is going to hear about this" The younger teetered like a spoilt brat that took life for more than granted. They rolled their eyes. "You don't want him on your ass, he's old and wrinkly, but he's got good guns" Baekhyun shrugged, sitting comfortably on the not-so comfortable couch.

Baekhyun really, really considered the aspect of grinding back on his heels where an all too convenient speed dial button lay at the bottom of his shoe that would alert every Berau in a 20 mile radius and in less than 3 minutes the whole warehouse could be surrounded with armed FOBS. But, what was the fun in that?

Baekhyun heard ages ago from Sehun that the leader of this notorious gang was one hell of a trendsetter in terms of looks, Baekhyun definitely wasn't going to give up the opportunity of meeting someone more handsome than him.

"Where's your boss?" Baekhyun hummed, feeling a little bored. The two men growled "Shut it." The younger let out a little huff, "Pft. Rude" he spat.

"Now now, ladies. How could you be so rude to our guest of honour?" A deep, baritone voice echoed through the warehouse and both burly men stiffened, perking Baekhyun's attention to a tall, fucking hell, very tall lad with burning red hair that was neatly styled. There were tattoos snaking down his arm and neck, it made Baekhyun wonder if he could just rip off that boy's shirt to reveal the bigger picture.

Boy, it was worth waiting around. This man was sex on legs and Baekhyun felt like he hit the biggest jackpot in all of Vegas.

It was even more mesmerising to watch as this leader hooked his fingers onto a nearby chair and and dragged it behind him as he advanced toward Baekhyun, every muscle in his biceps glistening under a sheen of sweat from the Vegas heat.

He came to a stop one metre before Baekhyun who was still gazing incredulously as he spun the chair backwards and sat with arms propped on the backrest. Baekhyun licked his lips, his throat feeling oh-so-dry. It wasn't subtle as the Leader grinned, fully aware of the situation.

"I'm Chanyeol, but you can call me daddy." Chanyeol grinned and the two burly men choked. "Just kidding, call me that when we're in bed." Baekhyun had become very flustered by Chanyeol's sudden intrusion of charisma, Baekhyun felt very shy.

Something he hadn't felt ever since 15 years ago when Sehun threw a rock at him. The thing was, Baekhyun couldn't tell if Chanyeol was being serious or not, his face was just a pure mix of amusement and sincerity...it got under Baekhyun's skin.

"Oh my, is Mr.Byun blushing?" Chanyeol giggled, reaching out and lifting Baekhyun's chin. He felt like slamming his heel into the sole of his shoes, but the most fucked up part of him wanted more.