flirtatious

Sybbie decides she is going to take "action" about her feelings towards Louis so she goes down to the drawing room where he is winding the clock.

"Hello Louis" she said flirtatiously.
"Hello Miss" he said back politley.
"What are you doing with our clocks?" she asked sucpisiously.
"I am winding it" he answers, "for it to work." he adds.
"Do you know a lot about clocks?" she asks
"Yes I do because we only had one book in our house and it was about clocks." he said with a sigh. "I wish i could have read more when I was young".
Louis could'nt continue school because his parents didn't have any money he was very devestated because he loved to learn. But he was happy he learned how to read.
"Would you like to read more?" She asked.
"I'd love to read more" he said with a twinkle in his eye.
"Come to my room at 9:00 after everyone is asleep, I could lend you a few books if you want? She said with pride because she was achieving her goal.
"Thank you" he said happily "See you at 9:00".
Sybbie was blushing histerically now and he could see it. Once Sybbie saw that she was blushing she cleared her throwt.
"Will you excuse me I have to go to have my breakfast."
With that Sybbie left the room and went to see why her father was in that mood these past days few days and she was about to find out.