Relief

On the day of her trial she was allowed to have more than 1 visitor Mary, Anna and Cora came to help her get dressed they dressed her in a beautiful lilac dress with black shoes and they curled her hair and Mary gave her a beautiful brass butterfly to put in her hair.
"Sybbie" Mary called
"Yes?"
"When hopefully you come out if you'd like we might go shopping together get you some new clothes since you have become such a stylish young lady" Mary said smiling.
"I'd love that, it would be very nice. Thank you aunt Mary." She replied.
Mary left the room leaving Anna and Cora to pickup her clothes.
"You look Marvelous darling." Said Cora "Just like your mother."
Outside in the court room Robert Tom and Isobel where waiting along with Anna Mary and Cora. They all stood up when the judge came in.
"Miss Sybil Juliette Branson you have been charged out of using illegal drugs alongside Louis Lansbury. Do you deny it?" Said the judge.
"No."  Replied Sybbie.
" you are charged to 1 year of-"
" just one moment." Said lord Grantham.
"Does lord Grantham wish to say anything?" Asked the judge.
"Yes I do. I made a research on the cigars she used and it turned out they are not illegal they are one of the king's favorite cigar. If you charge her I will prosecute you for wrongly accusing someone." Said Robert
"Miss Branson. You are free to go." Said the judge.
Sybbie sighed a long sigh oh relief. And whispered: thank you donk.