[ 0 ] prologue

prologue.

His phone rang twice before he reached out to grab it off the coffee table, pausing in the middle of his FIFA match against Luke. He read the name on the caller ID and smiled to himself. Suzy Parker

"Hey Suze." He smiled into the phone.

From the other end, he could hear her silent sobs. 

"My heart hurts, Cal. Its only been a couple of days since George broke up with me and he's already with some other girl. How could he get over what we had so quickly?" She asked him.

Calum sighed. "Suze, you need to get over him. He isn't worth your tears. He moved on and so should you."

"But I love him!" She cried loudly into the phone.

Tired of hearing the one he loved crying, he decided it might be a good idea to lie to her. "Uh...well," He began. "You hang in there, Suze. Maybe he'll realize he was stupid for letting you go and he'll come back."

"You think so?" She asked.

The next words that left his mouth were some of the most difficult words he ever said to anyone. "I know so."

"Thank you so much for being a great friend, Cal." She sniffed, but he could hear a small smile in her tone before hanging up the phone.

Calum's face dropped. 

He hated lying to her.

But what he hated most was seeing her so upset.

He thought that maybe, if she could realize he was the one for her, then maybe she would give him a chance. He knew he could make her truly happy, he could cure her broken heart.

His mates immediately knew who it was that he had been on the phone with. There was only one girl that could make their best mate smile in that way and then make that smile go away in less than a minute.

"You were talking to Suzy, weren't you?" Michael asked him.

The raven haired boy nodded. 

His mates each looked at him with a sympathetic look. Luke said to him, "I think someone found his very own Heartbreak Girl."

-

PROLOGUE FOR SUZY PARKER.

JUST FOR A BIT OF INSIGHT, GEORGE IS PENNY LANE'S OLDER BROTHER WHO DATED SUZY FOR A FEW MONTHS AND THEN LEFT HER FOR SOME OTHER GIRL.

SO NOW SUZY IS USING CALUM AS A SHOULDER TO CRY ON.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND SUPPORTING.

THIS STORY WILL BE COMING IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS, SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT. 

ANYWAY, PLEASE READ, VOTE, COMMENT, AND ADD TO YOUR READING LIST.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

PORNOSKIANS.