Chapter 8

When we walked in I saw the organization was diffrent it was more evil I then looked to the right to see my parents walking towards us "Honey ur home!" they said "Uh yea what happened here?" I asked "Oh we made it better!" they said "It looks evil!" I said and they smiled "Good now do u want to join us in our evil plans!" they said "What do u mean?" I said kinda scared "Well were evil darling and ur boyfriend here has been apart of it all and we only sent u out so he could distract u while we changed the organization to the way it truely should be which is evil so are u going to join us!?" they asked as my father put a hand on Jhopes shoulder and I looked at Jhope with anger and sadness "No I will not join u!" I said and Jhope looked up at me from the ground looking at me like I should change my answer "Darling are u sure!" my parents asked "Of course I don't want to be apart of this!" I said and the next thing I know I'm being taken downstairs and thrown in a cell and to see who brought me to the cell was no one other than Ariana one of my best friends betrayed me I then saw her smile evily and walk away doing a sassy hair flip just then some one put their hand on my shoulder and I turned around startled "Jenna what are u doing down here?" the person asked and when I saw them I realised it was my true best friend and sister Eden "I was thrown down here what happened to u!" I asked and she hugged me "When I said no to being evil they threw me down here Ari has always been working with them oh yeah V and I are dating!" she said and I smiled "Cool also I can't believe Ari!" I said "I couldn't either but it's the truth also Jhope is with them apparently!" Eden said "I know we were dating and-" Eden cut my sentence off "Wait u two are dating!" she said and I shook my head yeah "Wait is my brother and the other boys with them?" I said "No they are in another cell!" Eden said and I smiled with relief "Jenna I'm sorry!" I heard Jhope and I turned to see him standing by the door to the cell "Sorry for what breaking my heart did u even really like me or were u just acting!" I said with anger and Eden took a step back with a smile cause she was happy about me going off with anger I don't know why she just found it funny "I did but I couldn't believe it I never thought I would fall in love with u!" he said "Well it doesn't seem like u actually love me!" I said and Jhope and I went back and forth for a while til I bent over because I felt the baby kick and it hurt Eden then ran over to me and tried to comfort me! " what happened!?" Eden asked and I looked up at Jhope who was looking at me in concern I then stood up and he was about to walk away when I yelled at him "I'm pregnant! Jhope I'm pregnant!" I said and he stopped in his tracks Eden then gasped Jhope then came back over to the door "What?" he asked "I'm pregnant u heard me!" I said and his eyes softened "How long have u known?" he asked "1 month I was waiting til the mission was done to tell u!" I said "is it mine?" he asked and I nodded yes "But it doesn't matter ur different now!" I said and he looked away and Eden came over to me and we walked over to sit down and Jhope glanced at me then walked away I then felt upset but fell asleep only to wake up to a noise the doors of the cells were open and Jhope ran into the cell waking me up luckily this time he grabbed my legs and hands so I couldn't hit him even though I wanted to "Jenna I love u now let's go!" he said and I looked at him confused to only see Eden and the guys behind him "Wait ur letting us go because u love me?" I asked and he nodded yes and smiled shyly and I got up and hugged him "I love u too now come on let's go!" we all then ran upstairs only to find one person waiting for us......Ariana!
_______________________________________
Hey sorry again it's kinda a cliff hanger but thank you for reading this chapter and please keep reading thank u
-A/n💜